Saturday, August 01, 2009

KBS Global : SS501 Launches 1st Asia Concert Tour

On the day of their concert, KBS Global released a news about Hallyu Star SS501 first Asia concert tour. ^^

All the BEST to SS501!

***

SS501 Launches 1st Asia Concert Tour

source : KBS Global



The latest hallyu star SS501 is going to launch their first Asia concert tour. Starting in Seoul on August 1st, the idol group is going to travel to Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, China, Malaysia, and Singapore for the next four months to hold a total of 15 shows.

The concept for the group’s latest tour is “persona.” True to the concert concept, each member is going to show his unique persona through individual performances. SS501 promises electrifying and unforgettable concerts. Their repertoire will include new adaptations of their old hits, and the first-ever releases of their newest songs and the music videos from their second regular album.

The first shows of the Asia tour will be held in the Olympic Park in Seoul on August 1st and 2nd.

8 comments:

khin said...

How come my heart is pounding and so nervous? I'm so envy who are going....thanks for sharing sis!

khin

xaxa said...

Am nervous too. I hope they are all in their best condition for today's concert. Wishing them all the best and best of luck!

mel_1223 said...

Ah Khin and Xaxa, our hearts are really pounding so hard filled with nervousness and anticipation of their concert..the fans who r attending the concert tonight and tomorrow are really the first lucky ones,
Oh, faster confirm the rest of the concert tours so that I can plan my trip earlier! ^^^
I guess for those who are not there like me, late tonight we will start hogging YT and others to check out of fan vids uploaded too!

wen0607 said...

My heart is beating fast also.....
I feel like my soul already flied to Seoul...haha :P

Nevermind, I'm sure the day to see them will be fulfil in this year

Keep out fingers crossed! >.<

zumbadance said...

(Signnnn..)I did not sleep well because I could not attend their concert. It's far far away to fly from west to east.

miss tota said...

hi liezle,
how have you been ??

it’s along time not posting a comment in your blog but believe me my heart always with u and with ss501 of course :)

my heart is pounding very very hard coz i wish to become with the boys but it is a very far dream

i wish to become true in some day :(

i wish to the boys best luck and to be a great concert never to be forget

see ya ^_^

khin said...

Hi mel-1223, lucky girl. I wish Seoul is only few hrs air time with me...:_: I don't mind going even 5 or 6 hrs... well, hope the boys are coming to the Vegas.
khin

quizzy said...

guys, its close!! few more hours!!
im excited for updates... how they will look- wel gorgeous a always!, the songs,the dances!! waaahhhh... im looking forward for it!!!