Sunday, August 02, 2009

wet wild and wonderful

That's SS501 when all soaked up.

Hyun Joong almost gave us a heart attack. He's major hotness all through the night.


I bet Kyu Jong's headband is from one of his fans. He just love getting concert gadgets from his fans.

I think Jung Min is trying to show off Maknae's tummy to the crowd.




Young Saeng is wearing his Persona In Seoul tee differently from the others. ^_^



I haven't seen much of Jung Min's performance. I hope someone can upload his 'Only Me' performance.

Geez, I'm running out of adjectives to use to these boys.We've used sexy, hot, delicious, yummylicious and many more to describe them. We've had nosebleed, fainted, and died when we saw the first burst of photos. Hee, I better come up with new ones. ^_^

Btw, here's The Star clip with English subs that i lifted from iBreatheLifeMusic YT channel.

All photos lifted from SS501 @ soompi which was posted by orangechocolate. Original credit as labeled.

No comments: