Saturday, September 05, 2009

[Bae Yong Joon] Photo from 2010 Wild BYJ Calendar

I'm taking a break for a short while on SS501 to post these photos that i saw on nagajun's blog.

I was actually about to hit the bed when my fingers directed me to her blog to see if there are new artworks she made of Yong Joon and this is what I found.




A ruggedly looking Yong Joon.

Yeah I know Bae fans are not used to this kind of look of Yong Joon, but I like it. I believe that this is part of the 2010 Wild BYJ calendar that is currently available in BOFi webby. Hmm, I wonder if I'll get one or I'll just put this again in my wish list? Hee, for 2 consecutve years now, I've been given BYJ calendars because of my wish list.

Geez, I hope to see the rest of the Wild BYJ soon.

4 comments:

khin said...

Actually,this is not my type though. I like him shave and clean looks better with pony tail.
thanks for sharing sis!

liezle said...

hello khin! really? oh well, i hope you like the one i added. ^^

i'm actually kinda tired of the ponytail look. hee, i know i know most of the new fans of yong joon likes him having long hair. i do too. but it's been a long time already that he has that style i want to see a new style.

[ducking for eggs or broom from someone] ^_^

~liezle

chakachan said...

hi ms. liezle..
i'm OK with him looking scruffy and all...but, i too am getting a bit tired of his long hair, not that i mind, but, it would be really nice if he had it shorter this time...but if he's into it still...fine with me!! can't argue with a fine-looking man!! ha!
by the way, does he have an official fan base here in the philippines?? thanks for the time!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Khin. I like him with clean cut looking. I like his shorter hair style in April Snow. Hopefully he'll change to something new. Pony tail has been too long.