Monday, September 14, 2009

Cutie Kyu

I was readying for bed when my YM alerted me that I've a message. I checked and there I saw cute Kyu Jong's photos from Incheon airport yesterday morning that were sent my Shirley. Thanks Shirley!

Hee, we sort of have a Kyu Jong overload today. I bet you and many more Kyu Jong fans are happy to see the photos posted today.

Btw, thanks to HeStory for the photos below.





Alright, got to hit the bed now. Later again at around lunch time when the boys are back in Seoul. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

liezle, (A) here, you never cease to amaze me with the fastest and latest updates on these men... thank you once again for sharing us your time despite you being overloaded with work and staying up late...hehehe i guess all of us do this because of them (SS501)... love Kyu and YS and of course the whole group...kamsamnida!