Friday, September 11, 2009

Grab these well taken, clear & big photos

These photos by the shutter bug of Shangrila4u were belatedly posted on SS601.com last night. I was actually debating whether to post them or not since I've already tons of photos from the fan meeting in Beijing posted here. But since they're really really well taken, very clear and big, I decided to post them.

There are 42 photos here. Time to exercise our cute fingers again. ^_^

I suggest that you not only satisfy yourself just by looking at the photos below. You better click on the photo to enlarge. Believe me, they're better seen in big images.






*** *** ***































6 comments:

khin said...

Save,save,save liezle! Very big and clear. thanks.

WanNurNasyitah said...

thx so much liezle

Anonymous said...

ack! Liezle...you are killing me with these large pics...thanks so much for the eye candy!

-shrimpy

spring said...

woww... so many good pics.. thanks you liezle...

Anonymous said...

hello i love your veb

please come and see my web

www.kpopm.wordpress.com

maral

thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

thank you so much liezle and shangrila4u for these big, clear pictures...Liezle, you need not worry if they were posted before, what matters is that we, your visitors and friends will look at it still and save ^^...thanks again, i appreciate you doing this^^ (A)