Tuesday, September 01, 2009

here is jung min pix spazzzz page

The photos from the Beijing fan meeting just won't stop from coming. But probably this will be the last batch I'll be posting unless a surge of photos from Maknae fans will come. He's the only one amongst the members that I haven't had a page of spazzzz. ^^

These photos were lifted from SS601.com which originally came from ParkJungMin Cafe.

These are big photos. Just click on the image to enlarge.

Hee, I wish he had unbotton one more.

Hmm, could he be reading Chinese words he had
written to say to the fans?

I guess you already know what I like about this photo. ^^








p.s. i've read all the comments posted. thank you guys for leaving your footsteps. i'll try to answer some later. ^^

1 comment:

quizzy said...

ahhh jung min.. i just love mal!! hehe
thanks liezle..