Thursday, September 03, 2009

more photos from KKIA 09.03.09

Thanks to shida for sharing on TripleS Malaysia blog. According to her this was taken by her friend.

Please credit TripleS Malaysia blog + Shida + Shida's friend when re-posting.

Thanks to shirbogurl21 for the help! You're an angel dear. ^^










UPDATES from Kuala Lumpur Int'l Airport courtesy of happiebb / SG TripleS [via sms]

There were only about 50 to 60 enthusiastic fans at the airport. Leader is said to have been taking video of the fans as he was walking out. They all look handsome and rested!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this in KK airport?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I realized it is from your heading ^-^

liezle said...

Hello Anonymous!

KKIA is Kota Kinabalu Int'l Airport
KLIA is Kuala Lumpur Int'l Airport. ^^

~liezle

miyo said...

Oh my!! More pic updates!!!
God.. I so wished I'm the staff at the airport scanning them!XD

p.s.: hihi..yup, I'm the miyo from SG TS. =)

liezle said...

yea! alright just posted the photos on 'let's talk about the boys' on SG Triple S. If there are others you find here, please feel free to post there since i got info from bb as well.

thanks!

the boys are looking handsome according to bb! hee, as if we don't know that. ^^

~liezle

hannah hernandez said...

weeeee...
though I know they would love that there are more fans at the airport I'm sure they're loving it that only a few fans showed on the airport since there are still back from vacation..please rest boys especially maknae-- he is too slim nowadays

miyo said...

yeah! The "handsome" part goes without saying isn't it? XD
Waiting for more pics updates. ^^

swtme said...

ahh u should check out this site someone posted on soompi.. GREAT close up pictures of the boys.

http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=418438&extra=page%3D1&page=98

http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=418438&extra=page%3D1&page=96

wen0607 said...

Haha..I'm one of them at the airport ...... glad to see them five in persons.... gosh! all are so handsome and lovely! >.<

Caneeliea said...

if only i knew sooner that they were here in KK, I'd certainly go and see them at the airport! :(