Friday, January 01, 2010

[Eng Trans] Jung Min : Happy New Year ~ [complete ver]

I've posted HERE earlier finkle's translation. Though it's not complete I posted her translation so that we will have an idea of what Jung Min wrote for us.

Shirley, has also provided the translation So, here's a complete version of Jung Min's New Year's message posted on DSP's webby. Thanks for you NY's present to me Shirley! I owe you one ^^.

Btw, I wonder where was Jung Min when this message was posted? Seoul? China? Hmm, everyone is still wondering where SS501 are. And I read an article [posted above] that on New Year's day SS501 will be in China [Shanghai?].
***

[Jung Min] Happy New Year~ (2010-01-01 12:00:07 AM)
[shirbogurl : The "Happy" he used han ja (Chinese Character)]
English translation by shirbogurl_with_the_luggage / liezle's blog

(Wahoo~ The homepage has changed, surprised me!! [DSP site has recently been updated]

Doesn't the figure next to my leg look like the picture for a famous brand? Logo? Attracts me keke

I should explain, its not the L luxury brand, but the M stationary store brand.

I am not a luxury brand lover

Oh, I need to request a change in my education. My dream is to be a Hotel Management student. keke)

(Starting this year, my motto will change to the earth revolves around Park Jung Min...keke)

(Seems like I grew a little taller, and also gained weight...Fight the weight gained with powered milk and Chinese [herb] medicines)

These words...I've said during Everything's time period...) [He was referring to Everything in S.T. 01 Now Album period around Nov. 2006]

Anyways hmm hmm!!

New Year has finally arrived.

Jung Min was a fresh 19 year old boy

Became a 24 year old young man

Everyone has grown right?

Or um...Aged? No....um...How to say it? Time passed...say like that. hehe

We've spent 5 years together...thanks for the hard work,

Also, together this year aza aza!!

If you have wishes that you want to achieve this year...

If you want to achieve them, please take actions, please try..^^

Hope your wishes come true~~ I will not say words like that.! keke)

If seemingly impossible, don't just complain~~! There must be someone like that~~

Also, this year will be a challenging year...!! Will work hard.

All the members' hearts are together. This year, we will appear more together as one

If can't, even needed to be whipped...I will do it^^

Aye... I'll do it well...keke

For the things I want to do this year~~I will do my best even if that breaks my body.

Everyone Fighting too..^^

This year, 501 will spread our wings~~

Double S~ Is about to take off!

Oh? Seems like...

Mine is the first message this new year?? phew

No fan service from those guys...kekeke

I will post the message simultaneously with the bell sound. pitapat [fast beating sound]

Not much time left~


Ah.........................................................................

Done!!

2 comments:

xlodvnava said...

Thank you girls (referring to Shirley too ^^) for the hard work. I'm an avid follower of you two hehe!

It's funny how Jung Min wants to even hit his fellow members just to be more 'as one' hehe....


Btw, thank you for sharing with us you're 'Cozy Li'l Corner' hehe... Happy new year!

quizzy said...

such a sweet message coming from jungmin carrots.. :) i also wish them the best.. the five of them!! may they have more albums to come and may there be a 2nd leg of persona!! haha.
we will be waiting and supporting!!

SS501 hwaiting!!!

happy new year liezle and everyone...
I thank God for bringing you guys in my life... it was a blast!!