Thursday, September 10, 2009

14 mins of khj on bof premium event 09.06.09

I found this video on SS601.com. It's a 14 minutes video of Hyun Joong during the 09.06.09 'Boys Over Flowers' Premium Event in Yokohama.

In this vid, a few seconds after the start you'll see him coughing. He looks normal if you don't know that he's sick but for us who know, you can see that he's putting his best effort not to show to everyone his present condition. He even managed to give so many electrifying smiles and send every one in the audience laughter with his 4Dness. Then at 10.40ish something, you'll hear him sing again 'Thank You'.

Here's the video, it's in Daum again. Which means buffering takes longer. I hope that someone will upload this in YT so that I can change the link.

Meanwhile, have a little patient.



If you can't watch from the video above, click HERE.

I hope that there will be a translation later for this video. I want to know what made the audience and the MCs laugh whenever Hyun Joong opens his mouth to answer.

p.s. Who listens to Music High? I do over at prettyboy. Well, I just learned from Shirley that Maknae is on board now and the first song that he played was 'Please Be Nice to Me' by of course no less than his hyeong. Then he talked about Hyun Joong a bit being diagnosed with A(H1n1). Likewise according to Shirley, Maknae mentioned Jaebeom of 2PM. I'll surely listen later though I might not be able to understand 95% of what is being said. Darn... frustrating!

7 comments:

miyo said...

Saw the clip over there too.
Indeed his answers were really interesting.. I had a good laugh too. XD
Kinda busy at the moment, if there isn't any translation tomorrow, I will try to do it tomorrow night. (^_^;)

finkle said...

Hi Liezle and everyone else, I was wondering if anyone could share exactly what Baby said about HJL on Music High? Curious curious! :)

And thanks miyo for always doing translations :)

거러마마 said...

hi all, i'm still very new to all those online links and terms u all have been using during your posts and comments.

do you mind to share some great links that i can learn more of SS501 too? like the prettyboy??

thanks alot!!

거러마마 said...

hi liezle, i've got this clip up on YT le. search under user kelemama1 (tat's me :P)

bcos YT only allow up to 10mins per vid, so i need to cut it into 2 portion and upload seperately.

sorry about that thou.

:D

Unknown said...

hey liezle..
thanks 4 de vid ^^

ahh,i'll try to sub it 2day..
that is if my partner eng translator can do it by 2day ^^

p/s ohh,where can i go to see music high?

Unknown said...

ahh but i juz realised that in de fancam vid,
HJL spoke japanese.. lol
i guess i cant sub it mayb..
hope miyo can ^^

Anonymous said...

miyo, pleeeeease! Thanks in advance for translating!