Saturday, September 05, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong Pix from F4 Photobook

Gawd, this is the 2nd time i'm posting this. I don't know what happened to the one i posted earlier. I was just changing the time of post then when i hit publish it was gone. It took me hours to upload all the photos there because my server is doing it's snail pace again and I uploaded more than 20 photos of Leader in that post! Darn!

Anyway, here's that lost post again. These are scanned photos from F4 Photobook. Much much thanks to Shirley for shoving the links from kinghyunjoong.com.

Shirely, these photos gave me a lot of worries and a bit of a headache and backache. ^_^ First, my computer went crazy when i was saving all the photos. Second, as said above i had a hard time uploading the photos because of bad server then it got deleted. Anyway, if this is just other idol, I would have given up. But it's leader and he's such an eye candy in these photos. It's a waste not sharing them to others.

To ease the yearning to Leader for missing him at the airport yesterday going to Japan here are photos of him from BoF days. Hee, go and save them before I'm ask to take this down since this book has just been released in Japan and as you know copyright issue in Japan is very strict.

You may enlarge the photos by clicking on it. They're clear, big and well taken.



Finally...done!

9 comments:

wen0607 said...

Wow.... love all the pictures of leader! >.<
Thanks liezle *^^*

Belle said...

Sorry for your pain Liezle but absolutely love you and shirley for sharing these beautiful pics of leader. Drool worthy!

^.^ Belle

Nicky said...

Love these pics ..many thanks Liezle ^_^

Susan said...

Thank You so much Liezle for taking the time and effort in uploading all these, especially when your server is slow. Kudos to your patience :) Thanks once again, they're lovely!

liezle said...

Hi everyone! I still have plenty to upload. I hope you'll come back to this post to check. My server is reaalllllly awful today.

~liezle

sorbet said...

thank you for taking the trouble to do these. you are a STAR!!! :)

quizzy said...

hi liezle,

he sure does look good in all the pictures! in any angle and any pose! such a perfect face! hmmm:)

thanks for sharing this pictures! now i have a lot of choices for my desktop background! hehe.. the boys ar just invading my files! surely soon im going to need to buy an external hard drive!! lolz!

spring said...

woww... now then i check yr blog and saw this.. really a lot of nice pics.... thanks you thanks you... i busy clicking and saviing all...:)

Jessica said...

Hi! Thanks for the great effort for the pic, ur blog, etc... love it!!! ^^