Saturday, September 05, 2009

maknae @ incheon 09.05.09

Much thanks shirbogurl21 for fast uploading this on YT. Makanae is really getting thin.

Thanks to prettyboy taking the video and sharing.



Here are two photos courtesy of stayhj.com. Lifted from SS601.com, too.



Now I'm waiting for Kyu Jong video and photos. About Leader, I really don't have any idea where he is now. I think he went ahead of the others.

p.s. shirley, my computer is about to burst from the photos you sent. ^^ thanks!

6 comments:

xaxa said...

Haha Liezle.. it wont burst but maybe it is telling you to get additional disk drive, haha. Just kidding ^^

You have said earlier that these boys is really addictive. I am so agree with you. Am glad to be able to see them always on the move, pack with activities. But at the same time, I also feel guilty. They must be really tired. Like you said before, hope they will have a really good rest when given a chance.

Hello! said...

Yup,Leader went before them, he flew to Japan yesterday

liezle said...

hi Hello! so what was whispered to me then was true. ^^ Thanks.

~liezle

wen0607 said...

Wow....Leader dun need to rest, he flied to Japan so early....anyone got the video clip or photos taken of Leader, mind to share? ^^

Anonymous said...

hey liezle!

did you delete a post about leader's F4 photobook. I thought I saw it when I clicked to enlarge to view one photo and click "back" it disappeared!!
boohoo! hehehe

liezle said...

SORRY i accidentally deleted the post. i'm redoing it again. TT

waaah it took me 30 minuts to do that bec my computer is slooooww again. i'll post soon.

liezle