Tuesday, September 08, 2009

more cute kyu jong @ gimpo 09.07.09

I'm surprise to see this set of photos on my email today. Much much thanks to Mariposa for sending them to me.

Actually there's a bit of Jung Min and Maknae here but the shutter bug from kimkyujong.in is really focusing on Kyu Jong. I find him so cute for not minding that his hair is flat because of the cap he'w been wearing.






Anyone heard or read whether Leader and Young Saeng came back with the others? I actually assumed in my earlier post that they all went back together at 11am yesterday. But I just realized that if they all came back at 11am, the photos that I've been posting should have been posted much earlier. So I'm thinking now that Leader and Young Saeng might have returned much earlier and Kyu Jong, Maknae and Jung Min returned at a later flight. I don't these are all guesses. Hee, I think it just showed how desperate I am to know where Leader is and how he's doing and likewise, I'm curious to know if he and Young Saeng are together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyu's new style:
not taking out tags on tees. :D
he's so cute haha look at pix #2.
teddy bear tag still hanging on string!
(:

Anonymous said...

hi liezle. thank you and to mariposa for sharing these pictures of KyuJong, anything about him makes my day... glad to know they've (the 3) arrived safely back to their homeland...hmmm i wonder where the 2 older members went and did? anyways, i find kyu's sweet expression of his appreciation to the gifts given to him by his fans... would you or anyone know where and what address of DSP is in So. Korea? (A)

wen0607 said...

Hey Liezle

Heard from my korean friend say that both of them are still in Japan cos 2 of them are having fever...dunno is it rue or just rumour.... that's what my korean friend told me~ so worried now T.T