Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Persona in HK Announced

I kinda feel weird posting this now but I've too.

It's posted on Broker Brothers Herald homepage.


Date : December 12, 2009
Venue : Asia World Arena


***

Guys, definitely no Kim Hyun Joong on SDA on Friday. With regard to SS501 attendance in a singing competition in China on September 13, Sunday, the news said that they DSP will be bringing only three members [could it be Jung Min, Maknae and Kyu Jong? which means they will be peforming their solos or Jung Min will take the part of Young Saeng in 'U R Man'?] since it could not be cancelled. Anyway, this just came from the news article and might not really be the reliable [as you know media sometimes tend to get wrong information]. I'm sure DSP will be releasing some news later.

Yay, this is what I'm afraid of, the consequence of them getting sick. I've said this earlier, that if it happens it might be costly for DSP.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

In DECEMBER....HOW LONG...

Anonymous said...

hi liezle,

did they already announced where can we buy tickets for the concert? thanks!

-sheryl

Anonymous said...

IS THIS CONFORME NEWS...

Anonymous said...

hi liezle,

its me again.. sheryl.. i just want to ask if there's also a confirmed date of SS501 persona in singapore? thanks a lot!

liezle said...

hello Anonymous! announcement is posted on BBH website. you may click Broker Brothers Herald above to check their website. No details yet.

~liezle

liezle said...

hello sheryl, the date floating around is Nov 29 though i understand that it is still not confirmed.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

somehow..i wish ss501 will not attend SDA. not that i don't want to see them..but i think the other members should also rest too!

Nicky said...

awwts 29th of Nov for sg ..I was hoping it will happen sometime in Dec for during my vacation ..I guess I have to consider HKG now instead ..I do hope DSP would confirm the date for sg soon.

I agree that the rest of SS501 should be given a well deserved rest too.

J_Girl said...

Hi Liezle,

Is the Hong Kong date confirmed? I'm really considering going to this one but I'm worried they will change the date like what they did with Taiwan..and I can't afford that as I will be flying from the US..anyone else from the US plan to go?? Am I the only crazy one? LOL

liezle said...

Hi! So far no news on change of date. But I guess it would be better for all of us to book our flight when the complete details are out. For now, I suggest that you clear your calendar for this date. ^^

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Hey J-Girl,

Where in the US are you from? I'm from the US too and also thinking of going to the HK concert...so no, you are not crazy...LoL! But I still have to work out my schedule. Liezle, what about you? Are you going to the HK one???

-shrimpy

jovelyn said...

Hi!

I'm from Manila,Philippines and I'm thinking of going to the HK concert. So this isn't a confirmed date yet?Please do update us soon when the details are available. I'm so thankful to you,your blog has been such a big help. I don't know where to find details on the concerts.Do you think there will be online ticket selling?I was thinking about how I could buy a ticket since I'm planning to arrive there on the date of the concert because this would also save me some money. How about Singapore?It's not going to be in December anymore?Thank you.

-jovelyn