Wednesday, September 09, 2009

what would be hyun joong doing to kill time

I guess the latest update from DSP somehow eases our worrying. Had they released the true status of Hyun Joong yesterday, have you ever wondered how it would have affected us? Anyway, I'm glad that he's doing better now.

Btw, don't you think that DSP did the right thing in keeping Young Saeng sickness as well? Though many of us already suspected that he's ill too, DSP kept quiet about it so as not to alarm TripleS. It was a relief when photos and videos of Young Saeng's arrival late last night surfaced. I'm glad that his case was not as serious as Hyun Joong. It just proved that Hyun Joong has the weakest immune system amongst the five.

So, today is Hyun Joong's 3rd day of confinement. If we deduct 3 days from 20 days [quarantine days] that leaves us with 17 days more of waiting. Huh?! Quite long, ya? I hope with the remaining days, Hyun Joong will be a very very good patient and will abide his doctor's order.

Have you ever thought of what he would be doing while recuperating in Japan? I did. ^^ Well, for sure he ordered for some manga to kill time while he's confine in his bed. Then I bet that he has his laptop to keep in touch with friends, to check on the latest in k-pop, cafes and other fansites. I'm sure that he has some games with him. Definitely an iPod or whatever music gadget he has. If and when his doctor has already given him a go signal to do some activities inside his room, I'm pretty sure, he'll be practicing some dance moves. When he's fully recovered, he might just pump some iron to work that muscles. And certainly, his mobile phone will be a great company to keep him from boredom too. ^^

Did I miss on anything? Hmm, I think I might have... but too lazy to think anymore. ^_^

Alright...

...now let me post this video that I found on shirbogurl21 YT channel. Shirley posted this 18 hours ago and I'm just watching it. It's a fancam of Hyun Joong singing 'Thank You' last Sunday 09.06.09 at the 'Boys Over Flowers' Premium Event in Yokohama just the night before he was diagnosed with H1N1.

[Fancam] Hyun Joong Performs "Thank You" at BOF Japan Premium Event


After watching this vid, I wish that the next time we see Hyun Joong, he has put on some weight and looking handsome than ever.

14 comments:

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

no..you don't miss anything...
You are so detailed...
may i have your yahoo messenger please??

liezle said...

hello fianz. really, i didn't? I feel i did miss on some things. ^^

please email me. you can find my addie on my profile.

~liezle

liliya said...

Liz,

I think you missed the part that his parents are also there with him.

He could also make phone calls and chat with his friends.

Another possible one which i don't like could be practicing his steps:(. HAHA

I was wondering who YoungSaeng was calling when he was walking at the airport.

liliya said...

I forgot to say that I love this video so much.

liliya

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

mee too.
i love the video..
Hj is awesome..even he was sick..
but his vocal is de best...

Get well soon Leader..
Glad to know that his parents are accompanied him right now..
its a relief for me.

Btw..thanks lizle for updating every minute..=D

quizzy said...

haha:) i can even imagine him doing those things:) its really hard.. 17 more days to go, I hope his healthy and fully recovered by now and use the remaining days to rest... :)

same goes with the others even if they had some activities to attend to, but hope they can have good rest too! :) its nice to see them back in stage happy, healthy and glowing with energy!!

kadd said...

thanks liezle and shirbogurl21 for the vid!
HJL looks so awesome even when running high fever...i would have looked so deadly sick and probably cant drag myself out of bed. He has such tremendous will-power that it's scary at times! Praying that he'd take this opportunity to pause, listen to his body, bond with his family and come back with a rosy and chubbier face to greet his fans! :) Fighting!

spring said...

Liezle....

hahaha.. how come you think exactly as what i think too.. he will definitely do these things...we can bet for it...heee....
i think you didn't miss any...
may be just to add more few as he may also fold some origami crane to kill the time too...:) and sure he will practice new songs and dance move as well...hope he will not do it seriously and just for fun.. he need to rest more..
and may be he will write some fantic story too when he bore...remember writer Kim story last time in japan??:P
also this is the time for him to read all his fans letter as well...
he will sure eat more and play game with his friend...
or may be he will do something else which we all will not think of.. as a 4D boy, who know he will do something suprise during these days..
by imagine all these, make me happy a bit...
this give him a chance to rest well and enjoy carefree life awhile... hope he will not worry anything and rest fully, enjoy fully...

I love this vids so much as well..thanks you..
our leader always perform great no matter what happen.. our perfect leader....love you..get well soon..

Na-na said...

Hi Liezle, I was lying on my bed and thinking "What could Leader be doing in the hospital at this time?" I think I got the virus as well ... not H1N1 but SS501 virus *lol* I've watched this video of HJ before and boy, he did a great job considering his condition and I am with fianz on his vocal is BEST! Thanks Liz and whoever is involved in making of this blog. Hyun Joongie get well soon yaaa.

Belle said...

Hi Liezle
I think you missed out the fact he will be doodling, drawing aliens, skulls, horse, etc >.<

Thanks for the update and keeping us entertained. Love the vid and tks to shirley too. Glad to hear Leader is getting better. Happy to hear the trio will be receiving the award on leader's behalf.

sorbet said...

i think he would probably ask his parents/manager/someone to get him a guitar and he might be strumming the guitar~!!!! :P

Anonymous said...

...hi liezle, HJL could also sleep a lot, he does have a lot of catching up to do^.^ when he wakes up, he checks his phone,his laptop, plays some music or guitar while eating, doodle/draw, he could also start on memorizing Taiwanese songs (for their concert), receive guests/family, talk on the phone, read mangas and of course... he'd check all fan cafes of SS501.... (A)

wen0607 said...

Same thinking, liezle.... maybe he has his laptop with him to kill his times..... he will definitely login to his fansite especially perfect daum cafe~^^

Really miss him so much >.<

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liezle and shirborgurl21 for the vid...makes me miss Leader a lot :( He really does amaze me with his professionalism. Being sick, he still came out on stage and did such an awesome performance here for his fans. He really gave it his all and to me, that is just a number 1 class act! 17 more days seem such a long time but I hope he recovers soon, get a lot of rest and eat more. Other than all the stuff that Liezle listed, I wonder if he will also take some time to catch up on reading some fanletters too?

-Shrimpy