Sunday, December 06, 2009

[Eng Trans] Hyun Joong left a message on DSP webby!

I'm moving this up with the English translation by ♥ HYS ♥ . Super super thanks! I know you've been doing us a lot a favor lately. Really appreciate them all.

***

Here's the message that Hyun Joong left on DSP webby using Kyu Jong's ID because he forgot his ID. ^_^

Hyun Joong's Message on DSP
Korean to English translation by ♥ HYS ♥ / liezle's blog

[Hyun Joong].............. 2009-12-06 3:00:57

It has been a long time since my last message^^ How's everybody doing?
Because everybody is doing well, that's why able to see this message right? In short because I forgot the ID and password
So I called Kyu Jong and borrow his ID... Just cannot remember...
whose real name is Hyol Joung... kekekeke
Am doing 2009 last event now, telling what I wanted to say.
To me, 2009 is really very valuable and very busy too, but meet or part with many people. If to be exaggerate, there isn't any time for breather.
This year... I've become Flower Boy Ji Hoo Sambae, Asian Tour, Rebirth album, and many other things... Now looking back, it's a year time, isn't it?
It's very fulfilling. Though there were regrets too, but talking about regrets... just have to accept it, what else can I do- -;;
Firstly, want to say I'm sorry.
Been using too busy as an excuse when I only write a message once a month...
Even now, has forgotten the password..
Few years ago, I've made a promise, must become Kim Hyun Joong, become SS501,
must let our fans feel proud, will not regret...
Was very determined to work very hard that time, even till now
Should be...I think....of course will have individual activities too.
Recently the fan activity is called "fanzil"...^^;;; isn't it?
Is it Interesting???
Will work even harder to become a singer, an actor, an artist, so that you will feel interested.
Because there's nothing I can do other than this...
I hope I would not slowly disappear starting from now...
Frankly speaking, I do thought before what if it has become boring and even feel tired, what should I do keke
I'm like that too After going to the selected restaurant and will get bored immediately...kekeke
that's why I want to be a restaurant that have many menus kekeke
can choose this can choose that.. just like that????
My topic is very hard to understand right?
Will have many thing for you to see in the future, just anticipate for 2010
You will see an even brand new us, better songs, more suave dance, interesting stories and excellent works.
Hope everybody will become happy for what I'm going to do...
Be with us, we will work even harder...support us even more~~
2009 is coming to an end... conclude it well and welcome 2010 ^^
Will be 25 in 2010.. this is X
My mustache will grow at night too... it's getting a little troublesome as an idol kekekekeke
Even if that's the case, will have vibrant and dazzling next year too
Really very grateful that you read the last words here...
With this thought... will say thank you at the end.

(after more than 20 lines)
You actually believe it??? kekeke


***

Here's original message posted on DSP's webby.

[현중].............. 2009-12-06 오후 3:00:57

오래간만의 글이야^^ 다들잘지냈지?

잘지냈으니까 이글을 보는거겟지?아무튼 나는 아이디비밀번호를 까먹어서

규종이한테 전화해서 아이디를빌렸어 ...기억이안나네 ..

분명이 횰중 이었는데 말이야.........ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이제 2009년 마지막 방송을하고 하고싶었던 애기들하려고

2009년 나에게는정말 값지고 바쁘고 그만큼 많은사람과 헤어지고

만나고정말 거짓말많이보태면 눈코뜰세없이숨도안쉬고 달려왔던것같아..

이번년도 ...지후선배를만나게해준 꽃남 아시아투어 리버스앨범 그리고각종

일들...을 격고난뒤 지금뒤를돌아보니까 일년이란시간을 나름은?

알차게보냈다고 생각해 분명이 아쉬웠던것들도 있지만 후회한들

이미지난 이야긴걸...후회해봤자 뭐 어쩌겠나.ㅡㅡ;;

우선은 미안하다는말을좀하고싶어

한달에한번씩은 글써준다는게 너무 바쁘다는핑계거리로

비밀번호도 까먹을정도로 신경못써줬다는거...

예전에 몇년전에 내가그런약속했지 꼭 김현중이란..ss501란 사람과

사람들의 팬으로써 자부심느끼고 자랑스럽고 후회없이

만들어줄꺼라고..

나름 독하게 그때부터 열심히하고지금까지도 악작같이 살아왔어

뭐지금도 그리...........뭐..................한참을

가야하는길이지만

지금까지 팬생활 요즘은 팬질이라고 다들하더라고..^^;;;아닌가?

팬생활들은 재미나세요???

가수로써 연기자로써 예능인으로써 더노력해서 재미나게해줄께요

내가할수있는게 어런것밖에없어서..

뭐.지금까지는 압으로 점점 없어지는건아닌지....

재미없고 실증나게되면 어떨지 솔직히 그런생각들도 해봤어 ㅋㅋ

나도그러거든 한식당꽂히면 거기만가다가 금세 질려버리고ㅋㅋㅋ

나는 그니까 메뉴가많은 식당이될꺼야 ㅋㅋㅋ

질리다 이거먹고저거 먹고할수있는그런거???????

너무 어려운애기만하나 나?

압으로 보여주고싶은것들이 너무많아 기대하고 2010년에 더새로운거

보여줄께 좋은노래 멋진춤 재미있는이야기 좋은작품

행복해졌으면 좋겠다 내가이런것들을해서

더지켜주고 더잘해볼께 더응원해줘 ~~

2009년 얼마남지않았지만...마무리잘들하고 2010년을맞이해^^

2010년이면25이다 ㅡㅡ 이런x

수염이밤에또나서 아이돌힘들어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

그래도 내년에도 팔팔하고 샤방하게관리잘할께

자금까지 읽어줘서고마워이런뒤서없는글 .....

그러는의미에서 고맙다 띄어드리겠습니다

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, OMG..! What did leader write??? I'm so excited..!! Some nice soul, please translate ASAP..

janjan said...

Gosh, i'm excited, nervous, anxious..

why does it feels like he's writing me a personal letter?

Anonymous said...

Oh God!!...why am i looking at some writing that I don't even understand, and grinning like a fool??.. What's wrong with this 10 years marriage-with-children noona??
Leader, thanks so much for making me feeling young once again. Lol

Anonymous said...

OMO!! OMO!!!
WAHT HE WROTE????
I think he said he forgot the password too.. ^^ same like jungmin...

shane said...

i think so too..i'm not really sure but i think he's apologizing abt something..his password maybe..and he mentioned something like forged? lol..i dunno..hahaha! den he also mentioned something abt a restaurant..and eating lots.., him turning 25 next yr..and counting the days b4 2010..and asking or hoping if he's like making any sense..LOL!

oh well..i'll just wait for more accurate translation..hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

there is also this word "믿냐?ㅋㅋㅋ" at the end of his message if you scroll down....

Anonymous said...

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_438582/200912/1260082087_091206_쭝목록.jpg
seem like he used kyujong id to left msg keke

marge0256 said...

Rhanks liezle for sharing this! And for ♥ HYS ♥ for translating! Awwww. Leader's too adorable! haha :) What a way to end/start my week :)

tetsu girl said...

thank you so much for the translation, HYS! and liezle for sharing. been waiting. ^^

lol you can sense the 4D even in just writing (comparing himself to a restaurant XD and the cute "prank" at the end). :D

leader, i promise i will never get tired of SS501's menu! ^_~

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

hes awesome... its so like him to forget his own id. lol
but what did he mean when he sed "(after more than 20 lines) you actually believe it??"
i dont get it. believe wat??

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

hes awesome... its so like him to forget his own id. lol
but what did he mean when he sed "(after more than 20 lines) you actually believe it??"
i dont get it. believe wat??

Anonymous said...

because he used KJ's id so he said "you actually believe it??"
at the end XD
it's his cute prank ^^

Panda Brenda said...

the original message is he wrote he will thank everybody at the end of the message, so he entered enter 20x...
so at line 21, he put that sentence, you actually believe it?? indicating.. people will see a thank you or whatever...

wen0607 said...

Wow..... thanks liezle & HYS for sharing the english translated in the 1st place^^ Leader finally left his message after since his last message was in March...oh~ miss him so much!~~ >.<

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the translation.

Indeed, Leader is in his 4Dness. I'm smiling as I'm reading his message. Haha...he even said his own message is hard to understand. This sentence makes me laugh even harder.

Oh, he's so sweet to leave message for us. He's even sweeter that he asked Kyu Jong and borrowed his ID & password to write the message.

spring said...

Thanks a lot Liezle and HYS...:)
love reading it.. give me a lot of smile...:)
it is real from our leader HJ...;p
FINALLY lol... wish he will remember back his passwords and drop by there more... look forward to see another msg from him again.. also wish our bad boy YS msg too...hee.. 2 leader forgot their passwords lol..haha...!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to some corrections for this translation.
1. hyoljoong
He thought his password used to be "hyoljoong" but it didn't work. He is doubting someone has hacked his password.
In here, we can see how HJL was into Lee Hyoli. (He used his password " HyoL-Joong", Hyol means hyolee, joong means HJL)

2. Is it interesting?
--> more likely in KOREAN
Are you having fun while being of my fan /SS501 fan?

3. The sentence right before 20 line means;
As a token of my apology for my unorganized text, I will send my song " Thank you " to you all.
--> It makes everyone expect HJL might link his song " thank you" or its lyrics.

20 lines later..
He said " did you believe?" --> which means I am joking around ^^

In this sentence, In Korean word there are two meanings you can catch.

Did you believe it (there will be a song)?
or
Do you trust me? ^^
--------------------------------
I have trusted HJL and SS501 last 5years and I will.. forever.