Wednesday, June 13, 2012

[Article] All Work for Hyun Joong


There are so many photos and articles of Hyun Joong today when he attended the Hang Ten event and this article is just one of the many.  Heaps of thanks to wonderrrgirl for another sharing on her blog

***

[News] Kim Hyun Joong, “People thinks I’m playing when I don’t have activities in Korea… I’ve been working throughout the year”

Source: Sports Korea
Translator: wonderrrgirl / wonderrrland

Actor and singer Kim Hyun Joong shows his readiness for his upcoming new work.

Kim Hyun Joong attended the event held by casual clothing brand Hangten Korea on the 13 of June in a cafe at Guanghwamun, entitled ‘SAVE THE EARTH’.

On this day, Kim Hyun Joong disclosed information regarding his upcoming new drama ‘City Conquest, “On July 4, I will start my new Japanese album promotional activities, and in the middle of July, I will begin filming in Japan as well” as well as “The first scene is going to be filmed near the sea, I think. Until then, the sea must clear up, and I’ll be able to show everyone a trouble-free clean complexion”, said Kim Hyun Joong with a smile.

His present activities and condition was also mentioned. Kim Hyun Joong, who recently finished his china fanmeetings said, “It seems like everyone thinks I’ll be playing if I don’t have any activities in Korea. Even my housekeeper ahjumoni (ahjumma) asked me if I’m working or not. To be honest, I’ve been working throughout the year.”

“I’ve been receiving acting lessons during my spare time, and I’ll be attending action schools soon. I’ll be showing a brand new side of myself through ‘City Conquest’.

On this day as well, pictures of more than 100 fans turning up at the event in order to see Kim Hyun Joong were also taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Working is good but please take care of your health too, hyunjoong-love! Hwaiting!