Sunday, April 22, 2012

[Pix] More of Jung Min at Gimpo on 04.13.12

 For the past few days I have seen photos of Jung Min in Twitter having a good time in Hawaii.  Jung Min is in Hawaii for a tour with some of his Japanese fans.  I am not sure though if he is already back in Japan.

While waiting for news about him returning I am shoving here few more photos of Jung Min when he Seoul to Japan on the on the 13th of April.  Much thanks to 小绵羊for the capturing nice snapshots of Jung Min and to 00lanse for sharing in Baidu.






Btw, I was able to finally finished watching episodes 7, 8 and 9 of 'Fondant Garden' with English sub-title in Viki.  The story is getting interesting as the love line between JM and Jian Man Shu is starting.  I find episode 9 so entertaining.  I really like it when JM and JMS are together in a scene. I laugh a lot whne JMS got drunk she touched JM's butt. Also I like their kiss. I you haven't been watching 'Fondant Garden' or is also lagging like me you may watch it HERE in Viki with English subs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jung in? jung ming? i wonder what you're thinking whenever you type a blog post liezle, you keep making making mistakes like that. what are you? drunk? or is your keyboard stuck?

Anonymous said...

I sure hope the above comment was meant to be funny. :) Did you happen to catch your own mistakes in your comment? What were you thinking? Were you drunk? Was your keyboard stuck? LOL

Honeypizza said...

he is so handsome ^ ^