Monday, December 14, 2009

hyun joong and jung min photos @ persona in hk

I've known Khin [from LA] since 2008 and it was our first time to meet in Hong Kong for the Persona concert. So glad that I met her and had fun with her together with Sandra and shrimpy330 [from SF] and of course the towering sisters J_Girl and Vanessa during my 3D2N in Hong Kong.

She gave me photos that she took from her camera to share with you here. She got good pictures and videos of Hyun Joong and Jung Min, her two favorites. I'll try to upload her vids later when I've time. For the meantime here are Leader and Mal from khin's camera.





















3 comments:

.. said...

thank u very much for the pics!!!
Jung min is so hot with jeans hehe :b

Anonymous said...

i just love jung min's eyes.they're so pretty. :)

khin said...

Thanks liezle for sharing my pics & hopefully videos also. Great to meet with you and we had a great time HK. Hope see you again soon!