Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SS501 Performing 'Crazy For You' in Persona in HK

I'm sure that it's already alright to post this video even if the song has not been released in any album. I doubt that they'll include this in their new album. ^_^

I really love this song 'Crazy For You' too bad it's was not included in 'Rebirth'. I wonder why?

Thanks to DevilDenise for capturing this performance of SS501. I can't believe that she has a steady hands while recording this. ^_^ Thanks again for the nice vid. And to finkle [?] thanks for the tip from the sidebar!

3 comments:

tetsu girl said...

Aww, why do you think they won't include this song on their new album? D: We know it's already recorded and choreographed, and it'd be such a waste not to release it! I know it's been "out" for months already, but "Love Like This," "Only One Day," and "Green Peas" were performed live before their official release, too. ^^;

I figured they didn't include it in "Rebirth" because that mini-album was said to be a "market tester" for their new image and sound, and since it was so successful, I'm expecting their new album to be more of that style and for "Crazy 4 U" to be their next title song. *crosses fingers*

andydandy said...

It's really my favorite song. I don't what but something with that song and choreo makes me want to squeal every single time. :)

Anonymous said...

i like this song ! <3