Sunday, December 13, 2009

i'm back home

Yeah my 2 nights almost 3 days stay in Hong Kong is over and I'm back home. Much as I would want to stay in HK i cannot since I wasn't able to rebook my ticket. Anyway, I'll see them again on the 9th of January. ^_^

Aahh, I'm sure you've read so many fan accounts by now and have seen many photos and video. I will still be sharing more but probably after I've posted all that I've missed posting. I've to organize my blog first before I do that.

Oh yeah, before I left HK [actually you buys must probably ahead of the new developments now] that they might either be transferring to another hotel. So if you guys have any information let me know. I'm thinking that if they're going to transfer it'll be in Kowloon side at Harbour again since the venue for the Asia Buzz Awards is near that area. Oh, btw, did DSP already confirmed the boys attendance? Or we don't have to wait for it anymore since they're there already it's only proper that they attend, right?

Alright, while I'm still organizing my thoughts and my stuffs, let me share these photos from the shutterbugs of Peppergreen501 posted on SS601.com which I've been seeing since early this morning at the airport. Geez, this shutterbug took great shots. I pretty sure she's one of those who has this power cameras around and I believe she's on our opposite side.



























4 comments:

Sudal said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZRiH5y9F3g
[Fancam] 091212 Young Saeng special solo FIND @AT in HongKong-full version
cre: toudu
reup:by me
Shock!!!!!
I've can't speak until now. This AT is so so hot!!! Hope I could join them if they hold AT in Singapore

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

you're back already !!

I'm checking in for the other night at the Mariott !!

Ha ha just try to grasp the last bit of the boys before leaving tmr


Mel (bloomlion)

liezle said...

Hi Mel, yes I'm back. ^_^ So the boys didn't transfer hotel? Hmm, wonder what they did today. Seems that they were out the whole night after the concert and didn't get back until it was morning. [not sure how accurate this is]

Btw, nice meeting you. And i hope to see you in Bangkok on the 9th of January.

~liezle

marge0256 said...

hi liezle,

I think if ever, the boys might have stayed in harbour plaza if they're attending yahoo buzz.