Monday, December 14, 2009

young saeng and hyun joong spazzzz @ person in hk

Again my thanks to Sudal for sending this set of photos from HSScandal to my email. She sent this to me I think this morning, but since I do not have access to my Yahoo Mails during daytime I was only able to post them tonight.

They're worth posting though I'm so late in posting them. These photos by HSScandal were beautifully captured by their shutterbug.






Is that a lion that Young Saeng is holding?
If it is, Leader obviously has a thing for Lion. ^^




I've sinned looking at those tight jeans. ^0^


Cute Saengie in Santa outfit. Hee, I've seen him
pulled his pants many times in this concert.

Ah envy that girl!






Thin... but sexy as hell!

Want to run my fingers on that back.


After he took of that santa beard, YS seems to have
some materials on his mouth. He really changed
a lot. Our shy Prince no more.

No comments: