Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hyun Joong @ Persona in Hong Kong by MurdererQ

These are only few photos of Hyun Joong from Persona in Hong Kong and this set came from MurdererQ who is at the standing A1. As always she was able to capture Hyun Joong at his best.




Oh, this noona, she is beautiful.
And super lucky!!!

If only this moment last night could be freeze.
Hyun Joong is slim... but definitely sexy.

You know what guys, there is really no words to describe Hyun Joong and even the rest of SS501 in person.

Geez, just remembering last night makes me want to stop what I'm doing and just flashback. I wish there's a better way I can express with you all how I feel being part of Persona in Hong Kong.

Right, now my legs are hurting, i've no voice, i'm super tired but I can't resist myself not going to any SS501 related sites to check on what Persona in Hong Kong related stuffs.

Aish, I miss the fun and the company of the fans i've been with since Friday.

P.S. Here are videos from ThemurdererQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool vid of our Hot leader... undeniably handsome irregardless of what angle taken - purrfect!!

thank you ThemurdererQ and Liezle.... did you get any rest now that your back or still trying to get into your zone =)

(A)