Sunday, December 13, 2009

more from murdererq

Here are few more from MurdererQ minus Hyun Joong. ^_^ I'm pretty sure you've seen my post on Hyun Joong from MurdererQ, right? Hee, no one would miss that I'm pretty sure.

Thanks again MurdererQ for the beautiful capture. ^^

Sexy Jung Min. Everyone I've talked to
only has one thing to say about Jung Min
he's really charismatic.

Amongst the five Maknae seems to be
a bit quiet last night. Though during
encore, he was sooooo cute as always.
My only regret about Maknae is that
didn't get much photos of him since
he and Young Saeng are always at
the other side .

Kyu Jong, he's the sweetest. All messges we put up
were read by him. And I've said this before and
I'll be saying this again, he is 501% more handsome
in person than in photos and videos.

Young Saeng, he's full of surprises.
Liking it too much.

And I'm shoving this up since I don't think this is appropriate in Hyun Joong's page where I earlier posted this.

12.12 Jung Min's Solo - Cantonese song 追
*** PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ON ANY OTHER ON-LINE MEDIA ***

1 comment:

ceeLei said...

i am still so jealous that you go to see them in person, and breathe the same air that they did. lol. if i had the money, i'd buy a plane ticket from the US and a show ticket in a heartbeat!! thanks for sharing everything!