Sunday, December 13, 2009

[Unsubbed] Intimate Note 12.11.09 Episode

I still haven't seen 'Intimate Note' and 'God of Cookery Expedition' since it was show last Friday. And I'm sure many of those who were at Persona in Hong Kong especially the foreign fans who flew 16 hours or so just to watch SS501 have not seen this yet. Hee, and I knew seven of them ^_^ They're my frequent visitors and I'm sure when they see this post when they are back in their country, they would be watching this episode of 'Intimate Heart'. So guys, this post is for you. ^_^ Enjoy watching some DSP family love.

Btw, thanks toShirley for posting these 6 parts video on here shirbogirl tube.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

2 comments:

shirbo said...

hey!! u copied part 5 as part 4!! hehe cant believe u r back home already!! so fast

liezle said...

hey there! fixed the error. thanks for the heads up. ^_^

yeah i'm back and already missing them.

~liezle