Monday, June 20, 2011

[Article] Very Interesting Article by KuKiNews on Young Saeng

The interview of Young Saeng that I have been waiting for all day to be translated is HERE! Thanks to VITALSIGN for doing this in AKP.

Love the interview. Hope any misunderstanding about SS501 is already settled with this interview by Young Saeng.

Hee, may I say that whoever gives negative comments is a loser? v(^_^)v

***

[News] Heo Young Saeng discusses his solo debut and SS501’s future
Source + Photos: Kuki News via Nate
Courtesy of VITALSIGN /AllKPop


Heo Young Saeng has been one of the most anticipated solo debuts out of his fellow SS501 members, and he’s definitely lived up to the expectations so far.

As the lead vocalist of SS501, many thought he’d be going with a traditional ballad, but he turned the table by coming out with a medium tempo dance track that’s ranking in on the charts. The song was even nominated for the “Music Bank” ‘K-Chart’ on the 20th.

The singer recently sat down for a heartfelt interview with Kuki News to discuss both his solo debut and SS501. He began, “My goal for this album was to get my name out there. They recognize me as an SS501 member, but they don’t really know who Heo Young Saeng is. I let go of all of my greed and released my album for that sole purpose, so it feels both surreal and joyful to be receiving such an unexpected amount of love. When I heard that I was nominated for first place, I was personally very surprised.”

When asked why he opted to go for a dance track as opposed to a ballad, he explained, “When I was wondering what image to make my debut as a solo singer with, I encountered ‘Let It Go‘. I, too, thought that a ballad would fit me better, but the moment I heard the song, I didn’t think it’d be so bad to show something unexpected instead. I worked hard to able to hear from people, ‘Heo Young Saeng matches this type of songs too.’”

At the mention of his fellow SS501 solo debuts, he said, “It’s not a competition against the other SS501 members, but rather a fight against myself. I never thought of competing against them because it was more important for me to put out an album that satisfied me. I did work hard for this, but there’s still a lot of disappointment left, as if I could’ve done better. I’m really thankful for my SS501 members for visiting my debut stage and sending text messages of support.”

The members may be in separate companies now, but he assured fans that they were all waiting for the day that the five of them would be back together. In order to prepare for that day, they never use the term ‘disbandment’.

He revealed, “A lot of people say that it was because one member brought about discord or so and so betrayed so and so, but it’s all different from the truth. It’s not like we can clarify every single rumor that comes about… It’s really frustrating and disappointing, but I’m just waiting for the day where all five of us come together again and put those rumors to rest. In order to prepare for that day, we never let the word ‘disbandment’ come out of our mouths. We all have our own situations, so we can’t put out an album or open a concert immediately – however, we do promise to become an SS501 that will continue to do our best in the positions we’re in and provide entertainment for our fans.”

19 comments:

kelly said...

Thanks to Vitasign and thanks to liezle.

Wonder why people bother to read so much into everything. Lets just love and believe. Realise YS talk more nowadays during interviews. So glad that he is in a company that does not restrict him from talking about his feelings and about SS501. My charming prince, I miss U.

/kelly

Anonymous said...

Well-done Heo Young Saeng! If the last statement by him isn't clear enough, I don't know what is! So to those who keep on harping and viciously bashing/criticising the 'one member' who supposedly 'brought about discord' or 'betrayed so and so', please grow up! No member of SS501 brought discord or betrayed one another, so why not we anticipate their future reunion, hmm? Let's be better fans who make SS501 members proud and not those who make them feel pain, sadness and disappointment. HYS Hwaiting! SS501 Hwaiting!

anna said...

Thanks for sharing. i never thought i'll shed tears reading this. i'm also happy that the boys were all able to be in agencies that respect their decisions to remain as SS501. SS501 are the most honest people i know in the Kpop industry. they never hide their true feelings and always speak with honesty specially to their fans.

czakhareina said...

Hee, may I say that whoever gives negative comments is a loser? v(^_^)v

I SO AGREE!!!!

Sssasuke501 said...

Hee, may I say that whoever gives negative comments is a loser? v(^_^)v



mind if i join you? ^.<

Anonymous said...

Hee, may I say that whoever gives negative comments is a loser? v(^_^)v

I love this very much...

Anonymous said...

I'm on top of the world after reading this,thanks a lot Young Saeng ssi.

Alex said...

May I say whoever still believe is a loser?
Haha, so naive.
And yes, they'll surely be back. Just like Shinhwa.

Anonymous said...

There you go, YoungSaeng! You're the best!

I bet there're still lots of losers out there who couldn't get over the fact they've wronged the boys.

Anonymous said...

i love this group due to their humbleness and honesty. I can't wait for the day they come back as one :)

Anonymous said...

Alex is a loser...alex is a loser...merong!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks YS ! You've scored thousands in my heart. I know what you are talking about(the discord in your group) but never believed it not even for a second. Whoever started that only wanted to pull you guys down. So don't let them,ever !

Anonymous said...

the discord?
no one in SS501 is the discord...

but I know what you are talking about..
You love him very much..

Comeback soon,and make all people who dont trust you and your members are false people..

HYS the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heo Young Saeng is really cool!!! I really like this interview. It shows his maturity, wisdom and intelligence. Thanks for putting this article. It strengthens my faith in YS....and my love for SS501. Fighting!

Anonymous said...

saengie that last comment was awesome.
ss501 comeback fighting!!

Anonymous said...

amen to that!

so to all losers...err, who still have doubts....in what language do you need me to translate that SS501 is for keeps...brotherhood is real and not for reel only...

To my Prince Saengie,( and to the other 4 dork princes as well^^) thanks for reassuring/clearing all TS.....(A)

Anonymous said...

Coming from the least vocal of the 5 , Saengie's closing statements are priceless. As much as I dislike them being apart in the initial stages, I've come to realize that it was a very necessary step for their growth and development both individually and as a stronger, better group when they reunite. Call it a calculated risk if you like. As each of them launch forward in their solo endeavors , their underlying motivation towards these goals is becoming more palpable.
Ss501 fighting !!!

kelly said...

Read in another translation in soompi that he plans to come back with an official album end of the year. It is like so far away.

Anonymous said...

to ALEX @ 11:53

You are the real LOSER coz your whole being is full of negatives!

I feel sorry for you! you leave message here to be noticed...Shooo, go away pest!