Sunday, July 10, 2011

[Photos] Bae Yong Joon & Hyun Joong @ Wine & Peope Book Launching 07.09.11

I read in Suehan's blog that Bae Yong Joon, Hyun Joong, Choi Kang Hee and other stars were at the book lauching of Wine & People by sommelier Lee Joon Hyuk which was held at Vin-ga in Apgujeong yesterday.

Photos of them from last night's party have been posted in several sites. I am shoving here photo of Hyun Joong that I lifted from the post of cici on SS601.com and a photo of Yong Joon that I saw in Baidu.

For those who are curious about the book here's a copy of it as well as promo poster. It's well known in the industry that Bae Yong Joon is a wine lover. I've feeling that he might have influenced Hyun Joong to drink wine. (I remember reading that HJL prefers soju than wine)


The author of the book will reveal in this book his conversation with BYJ and Hyun Joong.


P.S. Just read on Jaime's blog that the cover of the book was taken at Gorilla in the Kitchen. Hee, no wonder the white table and chair look very very familar. And from Jaime's blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm jungmin is also a wine lover lol

HYUN-ION said...

Ah, so this is what it's all about. I was pondering at the fan photo taken 2 days ago I saw at Twitter. Teehee, HyunJoong is such heavy drinker, should take care of his health ><

LaT said...

KHJ, BYJ, Red wine... What a mix I wanna taste! Ohhhh... Can life get any better!?!..