Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[Vid & Trans] Hyun Joong's Message @ DaeJeon Fan Signing Event

'Break Down' fan signing event happened in DaeJeon last 28th of June. During this fan signing event Hyun Joong revealed plans for his next album and concerts all happening this year. Check what Hyun Joong said in the translation shared xiaochu's on Quainte501.

I have embedded in this post video from wherein they've captured in full (mark 3.03) Hyun Joong message at the end of the event..

***

[Trans] Kim HyunJoong @ DaeJeon Fan Sign event

Credits : Ž‡F @ hyunjoongchina.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


video courtesy of

Hello, this is Kim HyunJoong
Came to DaeJeon, it’s a little far that’s why I am late, sorry I’m late for about 15 minutes
I thought I would see a lot of DaeJeon fans here in DaeJeon, but seems like most of you I’ve already seen in Seoul before
Are there people from DaeJeon? (audience : Yes~~~)
It is still meaningful for me to come here

Friends in Seoul are greedier, so~
I will come to DaeJeon more often

Today’s fan sign event has ended, I am very happy to be able to meet with fans in DaeJeon
Of course, I am happy to see fans who came from Seoul too, also fans from Busan, Daegu, Gangwon-do

It is the first time I’ve met with a father-fan since I had fan sign events, seems like he came on behalf of his daughter~
Thank you for the support!

The fan sign event tomorrow will be at Daegu, and in Busan the day after, although I don’t know what is the famous food in DaeJeon, but I will try the food on my way home

If you come to Daegu tomorrow, you must try the Daegu spicy rice cake, it’s delicious

For my next album, the activity period may not be as long, the activity period should be around 1 month, but I will find opportunities to hold fan sign events in various cities

I always want to see my fans personally whenever I release an album

The next album should be in October, I’ve already received the songs.
Concert should be in November, or maybe December~
Should be touring from Seoul.

If I have a concert in DaeJeon, I’m afraid the turn out will be bad~ keke
I hope everyone can come to support when I have my concert in Seoul, Thank you everyone!

No comments: