Sunday, December 06, 2009

a bite of young saeng @ the airport

Thanks to Sudal for sharing the following photos from Amorino's shutterbug. Like I mentioned in my last post before I hit the bed earlier, it was really very very cold yesterday in Seoul and Jeju that is why we see the members wearing think jackets.









Here's mediafire link were you can download all the photos from Amorino. Thanks again to Sudal.

Btw, Suday also shared her YT channel with Young Saeng's fancam. But since I've already posted them on my previous post, I'll just be posting her the link for you to be directed to her YT account. Hee, if you want all YS vids, it's the best place to go. ^^

Here are YS fancam, click HERE for BestYS, HERE for another BESTYS and HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh..err...excuse me youngsaengie, you've got the jacket the other way round, feeling cold? here i'll hug you gladly to keep you warm ^-^

is that a member of Kara at the background of 4th and last 2 pictures? what is she doing at the airport with SS501?

thanks Liezle and Sudal for sharing the pictures

(A)

liezle said...

hi (A). That's Kara's Gyuri. SS501 and KARA were at the airport to go to Jeju for their performance at Music Center at the Jeju World Cup Stadium yesterday.

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Ah.. YoungSaeng really makes me laugh.. he is so cute. Ahahaha. Lately he is doing so many funny things. I think he and HyunJoong changed soul.. both of them like the other way round now. hehe

thanks Liezle for sharing. Sooo CUTE! hahahhah Can't stop smiling. Now how am I going to start work????

Jenna said...

Kara Gyuri and Nicole are there with YS. SS501 and Kara performed @ Jeju so they flew together.