Thursday, December 03, 2009

JM revealed why he didn't reveal himself

Again, thanks to xiaochu for translating this news over at Quainte501. Now I know why he didn't reveal himself to the public before. But why the change of heart DSP?

12/03 [news] SS501 Park JungMin reveals ‘Went into Fashion Business Partnership with Friend’


Credits : omj@cbs.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Popular male group SS501 member Park JungMin made a hot topic on his online shopping mall.

In MBC ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star’ broadcasted on 2-Dec, SS501 Kim HyunJoong revealed “Despite the discouragement from people around him, (Park JungMin) started his online shopping mall.”

Kim HyunJoong added “When I went into Park JungMin’s shopping mall, the ‘today’s visitor’ was zero, and became 1 when I went in.” making the others laugh with this comment.

Park JungMin explained regarding this “I did this with my friend and I didn’t reveal (to public) that I own it.”

Previously, Park JungMin tried to salvage his business by revealing discretely about this fashion business that he engaged with his friends through an interview with Nocutnews.

He went into partnership with his friend, selling hats and other items of which he is interested in. He revealed that that was his first time doing business and there were a lot of difficulties.

Park JungMin was asked during this show why he did not reveal himself (as the owner of the online shopping mall) and he said his company asked him not to. Usually artistes would display themselves as the owner of the online shopping mall, and this will give an advertising impact for the business.

Meanwhile, SS501 has been promoting ‘Love like this’, the title song for their mini album ‘REBIRTH’. They are ending their music activities in Korea and going on with their Asia Tour.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

many already know business will soon prosper. :) thank you for sharing xiaochu and liez

Anonymous said...

I remember this being brought up while they were on Chocolate and HJL saying that he bought several pairs of shoes from there cuz he took pity or something... and JM also did mention he wasn't using his name to advertise his business. It somewhat makes sense then because it's weird he doesn't capitalise on his fame to promote his business.

khin said...

I don't mind shopping on line for him from the State~^

thanks liezle!

mel_1223 said...

Thanks for the news, Liezle ;), and xiaochu for the translation

Anonymous said...

I was thinking something totally different when I read the title hehe. I hope Jung Min's business will pick up soon ^^

Luv_Mal said...

Anonymous: I think I know what you are thinking about. LOLS. cause I was thinking about something different too.