Thursday, December 03, 2009

Maknae at Radio Show 12.02.09

I knew it! Maknae's screencaps will be the first to be posted. ^_^

Here's first batch that I got from the post of 우지끈특공대 on SS601.com.



















Btw, has anyone understand what was being said? All I know is that the Hong Kong thing of Leader and Young Saeng was again mentioned. And I think they're joking around with Maknae again. Anyway, who cares what they were saying earlier, SS501 all look so perfectly handsome in Radio Show. Hmm, but was it over or there's part 2? *liezle scratching head*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the show and they keep on teasing Hyung Jun again especially the MCs.

Hyung Jun's skin is nice I wish I have that same flawless skin.

Anonymous said...

There will be a part 2 Liezle.. :) on the next episode, since they showed it after the show ended..