Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Maknae on Music High 12.02.09

As I mentioned earlier, Music High will be on webcam . And as of this writing the webcam is still on. I can't watch right now because my computer is getting too slow with too many windows open since there are so much going on with Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, Hyun Joong and now Maknae. They are getting me rattled with all the posts about them. Hey! Where is Jung Min! Sigh... probably getting his beauty rest.

Anyway, I'll look for JM later. ;)

As Music High is airing, photos of Maknae were just posted on SS601.com. As always, cute and lovable Maknae on the booth of Music High.




Adding more screencaps in thumbnails.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baby he is so cute.
I hope someone will upload
this on YT soon and will
translate too.

Liezle, do you ever sleep?
There are so many new posts
today. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

waa.. i've been figuring it out where to view the webcam since his program starts! unfortunately until now i still don't know.. such a pity.. :(
Liezle, do you know how to view his webcam? so the next time he will turn it on, i can view him.. hehe.. thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

how adorable :) saranghe!

eunice said...

Hey liezle ! I heard that yesterday's Music high was with his brother, from U-kiss, kibum ?

Did you watch it ?
or rather do you know where to watch ?

I wanna watch see the brotherly love between them :D Hahah.


Thanks.

H said...

oh man, why jungmin's the one without much activities?

syra said...

i bet he is relieved now....
oppa, hwaiting.. always being cute,
work hard, stay healthy n have a happy moment with the members ok...
luv u oppa <3