Monday, December 07, 2009

Query Regarding Asia Buzz Awards

The Asia Buzz Awards is coming, right? And it looks like SS501 is going to attend. With this information, may I ask anyone from Hong Kong visiting my blog where the Asia Buzz Awards going to be and other details? Alright, this is not just for me but for others who have been inquiring [even Korean fans].

Please, can anyone give us information? We would appreciate it very much.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. As you already know, I've got some queries where Leader and Kyu Jong were when the rest of SS501 members where at the airport for their return flight to Seoul. Well, I got information that Leader returned to Seoul only yesterday. As to why? Hee, we don't know. As for Kyu Jong, I'm still getting information.

11 comments:

Jericho said...

It will be held at the HKCEC at Wanchai - that famous architecture where Jackie jumped from in the movie,Police Story. OK, seriously, it's at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. You can go to the website n check on the event calendar for the details n everything.

liezle said...

Thank you so much Jericho for the information. If you happen to have other details such as tickets please let us know too.

~liezle

Jericho said...

For tickets info is available in Cagali's SS501ufo blog. You may check that out in her blog.

andydandy said...

Though I don't wanna believe this, this is what I think.

Leader visited his girlfriend.
Or..
He had schedule.


Choose one.
Me? I prefer and want to believe he had schedule. :))

-Andy

eeyorepink said...

hi liezle, did you manage to get the tickets for the yahoo buzz?

liezle said...

Jericho, thanks again!

o|nK, actually i'm trying to help a korean friend and some fans that is why i'm asking. i don't think i can extend my stay in HK for this even as much as I want to. sigh...

~liezle

eeyorepink said...

when are you leaving HK? Im trying to find tickets for it too...

marge0256 said...

me too Liezle! :( I can't extend my stay :(( I hope to meet you there! hehe.

liezle said...

o|nK, i'll be in HK on the 11th until the 13th only.

~liezle

eeyorepink said...

even if i can't find any tickets, it will be good if i can find out the timing, hopefully there's chances catching them somwhere at the venue. the time wasnt stated on the HKECE website

marge0256 said...

I wonder what Leader did in Jeju, for him to stay longer. :D