Tuesday, December 08, 2009

screencaps from strong heart 12.08.09 episode

I had so much fun watching Strong Heart.

As always, there's nothing I can say about Leader except that he is so perfectly handsome and so funny. I can't wait to hear his story the humiliating story when he was young.

Jung Min, darn him! So sexy!!! Those long legs are like endless. ^_^ I think that he has proven to Brian Joo that he's the real sexy charisma. Though I know that Brian Joo acknowledge him to be. ^_^ Their showdown was really funny, but in the end that sexy move of Jung Min brought the house down.

As for Maknae, well, I thought I'll never get to hear him talk much like what happened to Young Saeng, good thing that he's been given some airtime and rather some camera shots too. Btw, I like his hair.

Ah, I would want to know what's been said on the show. But I guess we've to wait. Ahh, there's still next week!

Actually I learned from a friend who was there at the recording of Strong Heart the this show was recorded for eight long hours!!! Whoa! And despite that Hyun Joong, Jung Min and Maknae are still looking incredibly handsome, right? And they're still so energetic even when the preview for next week was shown.

Ahh, can't wait to hear some side stories later. Hee, and I hear some I'll share them with you. ^_^

While waiting for videos to be uploaded let's have a look first at these screencaps by PEACE posted on SS601.com.

Please DO NOT hotlink.




6 comments:

trippi said...

UGH. i was online this whole time and totally forgot about strong heart! guess i'll have to wait for the youtube uploads! :(

leader and maknae looks extremely hot in black!
@ leader's funny picture - LOL

trippi said...

LQ Jung Min Cut!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwz_cYyW9zQ

OMG he is so hilarious!
SEXY CHARISMA!

mel_1223 said...

Oh GOSH! thanks Trippi for sexy JM cut...i m breathless!

andydandy said...

Hyun Joong ^^

trippi said...

Mal looks so pretty in the caps! :P

Anonymous said...

is baby doing the "tui tui" ageyo again? LOL!!!!