Saturday, June 04, 2011

[FanAccount] Party with 2NE1 06.04.11

I had the chance to watch 2NE1 (mini) Concert at the Araneta Coliseum last Saturday courtesy again of my SIL. Since she is not a fan of any Korean idols and her daughter wants to watch , she gave me her and her six years old daughter the Patron tickets. Hee, I ended up chaperoning my niece to my delight of course.

The concert according to the ticket was supposed to start at 7pm. We arrived at the venue past 8pm because I had to pick up my niece in their house which is very far from where I leave. Well, actually it's okay with me if we are late since there are a lot of performers before 2NE1. But when we arrived, I think we only missed 2 songs from the 1st performers and saw all the rest of the other performers on stage. Then 2NE1 came out past 9am to start their party. They entertained fans with about 6 (or 8?) songs (please correct me if I am wrong) and singing all their hit songs (except the new). They party with the Blackjacks and k-pop fans for about an hours. There is not much fan service but I think that fans are really happy to see them perform live.

I have here some photos to share.

























No comments: