Monday, December 26, 2011

[Article] Hyung Jun Had Watched Jang Dong Gun's 'My Way'

Much thanks to @Saz33na for tweeting the link to this article. I actually saw the article earlier when I was searching Naver and Daum glad that English translation is out. There is also another article that media picked up when Hyung Jun tweeted a photo of him with wings. I wish that someone can also do the translation of that. The article can be seen HERE.

Anyway, if you enlarge the photo, you can actually see Hyung Jun eyes a bit puffier. Could it be because of what he said that he had a hard time keeping back his tears while watching the movie?

***

[News] SS501′s Kim Hyung Joon watches “My Way” and says, “I had a hard time keeping back tears”
Source: TV Report
Lifted from the post of eternalc2h / http://en.korea.com/?p=309543


SS501′s Kim Hyung Joon has released a picture taken at a movie theater.

On December 25, Kim uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “I’m here to watch My Way, starring Jang Dong Gun. I really wanted to watch this film. It will be great!”

In the picture, Kim is posing for the camera in front of a poster of My Way, wearing a khaki coat and having a cute look on his face.

After watching the film, he left the comment, “The actors, who visited the theater to say hello to the audience, were really great. The best blockbuster and the best performance. I had a hard time keeping back tears. My Way is the best.”

People responded: “Was My Way good? If it was so good that it even brought you to tears, I should go and watch, too,” “Hyung Joon, please appear on TV, too.”

My Way (directed by Kang Je Gyu), starring Jang Dong Gun and Odagiri Joe, has attracted over a million audiences in five days and is expected to become a box office hit.

No comments: