Wednesday, December 21, 2011

[Article] Hyung Jun's Fans Treated Lunch to Drama Staff

It is so amazing how fans show their support to their idol. Look at this buffet of food served to the staff of Hyung Jun's first drama.

Much thanks to VITALSIGN for sharing this news on AKP. I finally get to know what the photos I've been seeing is all about.

***

[News] Kim Hyung Jun’s fans treat ‘She’s Completely Insane’ staff to lunch
Source: Naver
Courtesy of VITALSIGN / AllKPop


Fans of SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun, who is tackling a role on the KBS drama, ‘She’s Completely Insane‘, paid a visit to his film set with an extravagant meal for 100 people.

Kim Hyung Jun was all smiles when he saw his fans appear with buffet cars and boxes of healthy food for the tired staff.

Additionally, an anonymous Japanese fan also sent over a bulgogi lunch set for 100 staff members to the KBS Media Center on December 18th, surprising everyone at the scene.

Kim Hyung Jun said, “As it is my first time acting, the love of my fans is everything and keeps up my strength. I’ll build off of their love with gratitude and work harder on my acting.”

The drama will begin airing on January 7th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. HyungJun's fans are so supportive. I believe that is the greatest strength for any celebrity or artist. I'm sure Hyungjun must be really really proud of his fans too. :) So sweet!

sinthia said...

Cheottah!!!!! Triple S is indeed the best fandom! \o/
He must have felt very happy then.
I wish I could be there to get the chance to do part of those events. ^^
It's a pity that I live so far away, so I never got to know when they're gonna do those things to our boys. I'd like to express my love for them more than just buying their albums.=\

Anyway, I'm glad that triple s is actively supporting all five members! Triple S mansae!!^^