Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Audio] Young Saeng 'The Words On My Lips'

The full audio of Young Saeng's latest ballad song that is included in the OST Part 2 of 'Fermented Family' which stars Song Il Kook, Park Jin Hee, Lee Min Young and Choi Jae Sung is here.

You may listen to Young Saeng's soothing voice as he sung out the emotions of a man who’s lost between fear and regret. The lyrics, which depict the conflict between the fear of losing one forever and the wish to confess love anyway, aim to draw sympathy from the listener.

Much thanks to for uploading in YT.



Please support the Young Saeng's song by downloading in Soribada. Here's the link > You can also d/l from Soribada> http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Album/?TID=KO0004210

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...... so emotional, powerful vocal. I feel kind of stupid now, listening to a sad song with a big smile on my face. I can't help repeating the song over and over again even though it's way pass my bedtime. Young Saeng ah... I so proud of you. I don't understand a word you are singing but you melted my heart with your song.

Young Saeng, Fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

nothing but BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

voice from heaven indeed!

Anonymous said...

im having a goosebumps while hearing his voice..as always..saranghae..

Anonymous said...

Love Saengie's heavenly voice very much^^ Just never get enough of it... want more albums....

Anonymous said...

this is the power of Heo Young Saeng. I don't understand any of it but I'm crying. I feel like I understand the song. I heard that it rank 25 in melon charts. It's a great news because even though it's only an OST it ranked high enough. It doesn't even have enough promotion. They only announced it 1 day before it was release. btw Here is the Official MV uploaded by LEON Ent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuUx4oGxivw

Anonymous said...

@2.07pm Happy to hear the news and thanks a lot. This song is sung by the most beautiful voice. Hope Saengie has more promotion and that more people get to know him and his music.