Saturday, December 31, 2011

[Pix & Vid] Hyun Joong & Nana @ SBS Gayo Daejun 12.29.11

Here are snapshots of the hot dance number of Hyun Joong with Nana and Kahi of After School during last Thursday, SBS Gayo Daejun.

The emotion during dance number was so hot that the kiss almost like real. Check the following photos that I lifted from Baidu. Credit as shown on each photo.













On YouTube share this video in which she added an explanation why Nana apologized to Hyun Joong after their performance.




Thanks to veggiedelight for the tips!

9 comments:

Nurfarahana A.Aziz said...

KHJ always be my bias :)

Anonymous said...

love KHJ.

Happy New Year Liezel. Thanks for all the updates. More power

Anonymous said...

i love you, kim hyun joong~!!
you'll always have me as a loyal henecian ^^

Anonymous said...

lol they make a cute couple

Anonymous said...

Poor Hyun Joong.
I'm painful when I see the szene.
Be careful, girl.

Anonymous said...

lol i thot that face slap was part of the perf - like she was rejecting him in the song bc he was a player ... :P

Anonymous said...

y r funny @10:32, your comment make me giggle. thanks for the piece of joke ^^

Anonymous said...

Our darling boy got slapped for being naughty. J/K LOL He looked amazingly handsome as always. I'm really loving the hair.

Anonymous said...

Girls & Hyun Joong so hotttttt!!!!