Monday, December 12, 2011

Surge of Pix of Jung Min @Hennessy Artistry 2011 Party in Guangzhou 12.10.11

Here are sets of f wonderfully taken photos from from the Hennessy Artistry 2011 Party at Guangzhou which again was forwarded by @yyann. Super thanks!

There are actually a lot of pix that I received form yyann early this morning which I wasn't able to post earlier because I've been busy. After viewing the photos, you may find the downloadable links below.

Courtesy of WillPower






Courtesy of PJMFC / Park Kaen Di











Courtesy of No.43 Park










You see more photos from the sharers above just by downloading the links below:

No.43 Park HERE
PJMFC HERE
WillPower HERE

1 comment:

sinthia said...

It's just me, or he's looking even more lively in these pics? ^^
Just so adorable our minnie... can't help but smile every time I see him.
Thanks to No.43 Park, PJMFC and
WillPower for sharing!