Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[Notice from B2M] KyuJong’s The First Romantic Party in Taiwan

This is still about two and a half months but I believe many are already excited and anxious to see Kyu Jong in Taiwan. I wish I can go. Hope that my schedule will permit me.

Here is translation of B2M's notice translated by xiaochu and shared on Quainte501.

***

[Notice from B2M] 2012.02.14 Taiwan – KyuJong’s The First Romantic Party
Credits : kyu-jong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

This is B2M Entertainment.

Coming 14-Feb-2012, KyuJong has been invited to Taiwan
To spend precious times with Taiwan fans.

KYU JONG’s The first romantic party – gift
Date/time : 2012.02.14 (Tue) Starts at 19:00
Venue : TICC in Taiwan
Ticketing date : Opens on 2011.12.31 (Sat)
Ticketing website : http://www.ticket.com.tw/main_concert.asp

For further details on Taiwan Fan Meeting, please check out JOY TIME ENT’s facebook link below.
http://www.facebook.com/JOYTIME.Entertainment

7 comments:

slimz1808 said...

i am going!!!!! ^^ this time bringing my hubby and daughter along !!!

lois said...

OMG. Will your husband be attending KJ's fan meeting? Wow~ It'll be the most wonderful day with your two guys. Evny you! ^^

Lois

etet said...

Will the Gods be good and allow me to attend?
It's on Valentines Day... That would be a sweet 'VDay', seeing our sweet Kyu Jong....
OMG... That was also my number in Seoul last October to get into a music show 2-14!
Could the number be telling me something?????
*crossing fingers and toes*

Lalique said...

merry christmas
from Turkey

slimz1808 said...

@ lois
my HB have yet to decide if he wants to attend the event.
But i am cheking with TW fans if my 4yr-old girl can go anot ...heee

sinthia said...

Taiwanese triple s are very lucky!! ^^
I'm sure you'll have unforgettable moments with our sweetie Kyu. <3
Enjoy and support him gals!!

ping0119 said...

I'm going too!!!!!!! yahoooooooooo~ FIRE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valentine's day date with Kyu <3333333333333 不見不散!!