Tuesday, December 06, 2011

[Trans] Kyu Jong's Message on ThanKyu 12.06.12

Kyu Jong has so much positivity in him. Love the feel of his message.

It's been a good year for Kyu Jong (and to all the other members). I hope and pray the the coming years ahead will continue to be good for him (them).

ThanKyu xiaochu for doing the translation and sharing on Quiante501. Guys, if you've time do drop by at Quainte and leave your a message of thanks to xiaochu for sharing her translation.

***

[diary] KyuJong ‘Already December... Year 2012 Next Year !!! Woaah!!! ^^'
Credits : http://www.kyu-jong.com/fanclub/board/boar...sp?brd_code=K04 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello pretties~~ It has been a long timeeee!

I am KyuJong!! Also being known as Kyul. Also being known as Kyuri !! heehee

Either one is fine ~~ Call me warmlyyy ^^ heehee I will welcome it anytime~

I am at the height of filming my drama and practising for the musical recently !~

I did a God of Cookery trip which I haven’t done for a long time, and ate delicious stuffs !! ^^

Is everyone well, not catching the flu since it’s cold ?!

Always !! Must take care of ones’ health first !! I heard the flu virus is very strong these days TT ..

The feeling of trembling in the legs is still vivid in my body, my head, my mind..

It’s already the ending of year 2011...I will be 26 years old very soon !!

Like that much, our pretties are also ... hmm hmm !! heeheehee ^^ Anyway, I am very thankful

At the fact that we are spending time together like this~~

In the future, there are many paths to walk and many things that we must do, let us all stand in the position of each other~~

The past times !! Let’s smile and spend it well~~

The sayings of Confucius!! … !!

Let go of all the bad memories and bad stuffs that happened in 2011 ^^

Just have to create even better days from now~

As the sayings of Mahatma Gandhi goes ..

So !! Don’t be afraid of the future ^^ Be true to each and every little time that passes from now

If you have fun and enjoy, a bright future will be there waiting for us !! Isn’t it !? ^^

So let’s enjoy~~~ !! This is a world where all kinds of people all live together in~

Ah !! And I was being asked if I have someone I like during an interview in Japan, and I said I did.. heehee

I heard many people are asking about it!! Hehe Behind that interview, we were talking about Ms Oh SeJung

And laughing away..heehee Seems like it came out on the broadcast quite interestingly!!

hm...I have a press conference tomorrow at NamHae..I will be leaving for Tokyo next week for the musical~

^^ I will always be that !! Always smiling and I will spend a good time with those who are there together with me and return back~~

Pretties !! Because there isn’t many days left from tomorrow till 2012~

Go and contact those whom you haven’t contacted all those while ^^ Please spend warm time with your neighbours~

Understand?!!??!? Please also tell me how you’re going to spend your year end

Byeee~~~ Bbyong !!

7 comments:

kj_neth05 said...

I know he likes Oh SeJung but he's mentioning her way too much and using her as a scape goat?!HAHAHA! KYU JONG, the twinkle in your eyes says different thing!LOL:)
Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I noticed the SAME thing!
Is our cute Center in love?! OMG! If so, I'm so happy for you!

sinthia said...

hummm... I wonder if Kyu is dating his ideal type!xD
He seems very happy lately, hope he's really in a relationship. He deserves meet someone who loves and cares him.^^
I'm glad he's keeping this positive attitude. Hope next year he has a lot of new projects so we can enjoy watching/listen to him.

Anonymous said...

Mr Kim,,why ar you so lovely?
Keep the spirit oppa..

ThanKyu and Triple S always support you for your next projects...^^

Anonymous said...

so glad to see him happy. i also hope that he is already dating Oh Se Jung, but would he really talked about her if they are dating? aigooo!!

Tya said...

to think about it,,it's maybe a subtle way to show her that he really like her...to gain her attention,who knows ;)
or maybe they're dating already?? *screams excitedly* xD
I hope our boys find girl that they love and love them in return,,i want them to be happy^^

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I'm really really proud of my fellow pretties (thankyus, triples). Instead of being jealous or bitter, we're all excited and happy of the possibility of him dating his ideal type. We're obviously all growing up with our boys. Happy that we're all happy, pretties, mansae!