Wednesday, December 02, 2009

[Eng Subbed] HotSun Photoshoot Interview with SSTV

When I was in Seoul, I failed to eat in any HotSun Chicken chain. I actually never get to see one. It seems that it's not like a chain of restaurants that you can see anywhere. Anyway, I hope that in my next visit to Seoul I'll be able to go and try it.

You've seen the latest photos of Hyun Joong that was taken yesterday afternoon, right? Geez, who would have thought that it's for HotSun Chicken? Have you? Nah, I guess no one knew then until details were posted.

But hey isn't it that even without the HotSun Chicken in any of the photos Hyun Joong is yummylicious, mouth watering and delectible? So who would need chicken when Hyun Joong alone can fill us up and forget about eating. ^_^

Hee... me gone crazy again.

Anyway, here let me share with you the English subbed video of the photoshoot interview by SSTV from the YT of NulSaRangHae a.k.a. ibreathelifemusic a.k.a. Ji Youn.



Hey don't forget your table napkin to wipe off your drool, k?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! He is more delicios than chicken! Thank you NulSaRangHae for the subbed video and Liezel.

Anonymous said...

geeeee.. damn evertime i saw him.. i always said.. why he is so handsome? georgeous as ever?
i felt bored always said that words.. i think i have to find another words.. LOL..

Mai Huong said...

He's the best leader!!

I wish he could go to South Africa for the final match... I¨m going to watch World Cup as well :)

Anonymous said...

ohh my god!
leader is so cute here,
can't stop loving him...
I'm sure, love him a billion times...

Anonymous said...

How can a boy (rather man?) be soooo gorgeous like this???????? Can't find the proper words to describe his beauty......
Thanks a million Liezle for the clip!