Wednesday, December 02, 2009

[Eng Subbed] Strong Heart Kyu Jong's cut

I have been wanting to post this since I learned that Ji Youn a.k.a. ibreathelifemusic finished doing the translation of Kyu Jong's cut on 'Strong Heart'.

Here's the video. Thanks to Shirley for shoving me the link.



It must really be hard then for Kyu Jong and his family. I feel so much for him. I hope now that things are getting better for them. Though I know that they still do not own a house, I wish that someday Kyu Jong will realize his dream of buying a house for his parents. [alright i might have mixed up kyu jong and young saeng statement about the house, so kyu jong already bought a house for his parents]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TT TT TT KyuJong you made me cry. TT TT TT

Was the father of KyuJong shown in Strong Heart?

Anonymous said...

hi liezle,

From the eng sub on ibreathelife YT channel, seems like kyu jong got a house for his father and himself.

Not sure if he owns that house... if he does, his father should be very proud of his son.

liezle said...

Hi Anonymous. From what I remember he once said that they're still renting/leasing. Or have I mixed the members up. Sigh...

~liezle

Anonymous said...

whichever the case (own/rent/lease), his father and him have proper shelter finally.. a place of their own. Fighting! :)

yokee 요키 said...

흑흑 ㅠ.ㅠ....

how can a 8 mins clip made me cry so much?? kyujong ar....

btw liezle, he said that with the money he made, he now got themselves a house.

trippi said...

i love kyu... even more after watching this.


i wanna hug kyu-jongie!

Anonymous said...

i was touched... kyu jong love and respect to his father will bless him more. he's so humble to let everyone knows what kind of hardship in life his family had gone through. that kind of character will keep him on top...good luck to his career. now u r my no.1