Monday, December 07, 2009

fancam of maknae, jung min and young saeng 12.06.09

Here's another fancam of Hyung Joon, Jung Min and Young Saeng taken at the airport last Saturday. Yeah yeah I know many are still looking for photos or fancams of Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong. Hmm, where could the two possibly be? Alright,I'll try to ask around later but I cannot guarantee that I can get an answer. ^_^

But hey come to think of it,Leader called Kyu Jong last Sunday to ask for his ID, right? And it was said that Leader played StarCraft with fans 2 on 2. Hmm... anyway, hope I can give you an answer later. Meanwhile do check first this fancam from Shirley's shirbogurl3 tube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again liez. Where did HJL and KJ g0? I wanna know.

Andrea said...

Hi.... May i noe which one is Jung Min?? I can't figure out which one is him.....ono............