Monday, December 07, 2009

[Eng Trans] Leader's TOK (in text format)

I have posted just before this post the translation of xiaochu on Quainte the chat that Leader had with fans yesterday afternoon. Here's another translation which violet shared which I'm sharing with you as well so as not to put her effort to waste. Anyway, this one is in text format which you may re-post with proper credit.

[Eng Trans] Hyun Joong TOK Message
Korean to English translation by violet / liezle's blog

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(kkkkkkkkkkk)
(he didn't seem to change his keyboard setting.)
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hello
Is there such thing? It's amazing. It's like chatting.
I am Hyunjoong though. kkk
Someone hacked into my ID --
My office said that they would find (my ID).
Yes, kill him. kk
joking joking kk
I haven't eaten yet. kk
kk
In fact I don't know how to upload the song.
I'm a computer illiterate.
Because it is troublesome to copy the lyrics.
Good luck for exams~~
I have been to San Fran.
Because my friend lives in LA, be sure to see if i go there.
15 points for Maths?? Must forge your report card. kk
Shingi(manager) also (lives) in Iksan.
Because there are a lot of words, not that i am ignoring. k
Well, how about tour the provinces? kk
I like Chaeyoung noona too. kk
Eonjeong(fan's name) Eonjeong ok? kkk
(fans asked him to call their names. he started to call fan's name. but he intentionally called the wrong name.)
Jigoo kkk Jigoo (her name is Jisoo.)
Soodal(fan's nickname), good luck for the exam.
Jigoo
Hyunjoongholic, good luck for the exam, too.
Yoonja
Yooneui
Jihyeon
Daye
kkkkk
Dayeon Yoonhee Hyeji Jiyeon Myoungjin Jisoo Junghyeon
(he called the right name again.)
Ah, Seona
Yoojin
Don't you study????? Though it's the exam period.
Yeseul Eonjeong Yoonhee
Jisoo
Damsom Minji
I won't do anymore. End~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not calling names anymore.
Pay to listen to ("Thank you")
Coming to the concert kkk
Me? Where do I live in jamsil????? Are you going to come and bother me if you know that?
About the encore concert, I will ask to the president.
Yes, cheaper, it will be possible if I won't get my guarantee. kk
I will give you at least 1000 won cheaper, if there is. kkk
Hey, is there anyone who can play Starcraft?
I will make my ID.
Enter into Asia and come to the channel SS501.

P.s. Made few corrections on Jiggo to Jigoo and Hyunjoonghlic, good fur for the exam too to Hyunjoongholic, good luck for the exam, too. ^_^

6 comments:

All for 규 ♥ said...

Thanks for sharing this liezle~
It makes more sense now..
and I see i've some missing sentences in mine. :D

Anonymous said...

LOL.
I think hw want to upload THANK you song right? but he didnt lnow how to upload.. ^^
LOL he use alot of 'kkkkkkkkkkkkk' as usual.. taht is his stle of writing.. use alot of 'kkkk' everywhere.. cute ^^

LOL he like chae young noona too..

and he intentionally call the fans name wrong..

aww our leader such a 4D... ^^
[laying star craft with fans too..

i envy those fans sooooo much

thx for

Anonymous said...

thx for translate violet and sharing..
i am full understand now... ^^

Anonymous said...

haha, i understand now..... Leader is sooo cute and random!!! hahahahahaha
sigh he is just TOO cute ^-^

Katie said...

Ahh..He's just TOO ADORABLe!
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

tnx! lucky fans!!