Friday, December 11, 2009

Zipping off to see SS501 ^_^

By the time this is posted I guess the plane where I'm at already took off and probably I'm already napping because I didn't sleep at all. ^_^

Geez, I'm excited. My first Persona. I missed the two where I'm supposed to attend before, the one in Seoul, due to work and in Taiwan, because I was in Seoul.


Anyway, in a few hours I'll be breathing the same air that SS501 and thousand of fans is breathing. I will be walking on the same lobby they walked in, I might also be taking the same elevator they took. Ahh, the thought of seeing them in person up close makes me giddy. But I'm certain that it's next to impossible.

You might think that I'll be stalking or chasing them. Nope, it's not my cup of tea. If I see them I see them but no stalking or chasing for me. I hate waiting for long time and only to see them for a few seconds. I'll just leave the stalking and chasing to the adventurous and those who want 501% excitement.

This Friday, I'm looking forward to meeting some fans from the US which I'm only seeing for the first time though we've been friends for more than a year. In the evening I'm excited to see more fans from different countries in one of the coffee shops in Wanchai area.

You see, this trip is not only SS501 for me, it's also meeting fans from different countries which SS501 made possible. With one common denominator, regardless of race, age, color, status we understand each other, we respect ones opinion and SS501 makes us all beautiful because we always keep on wearing the SS501 smile whenever they're mentioned.

Come Saturday, the BIG day.


I'm not only going to see SS501 on stage for 2 hours but I'm excited too because I'll be seeing my Seoul mate again. Yeah, we've been in constant communication but seeing her once again would really really be something even for a few hours.

This trip is really a very short one. I think there is even no time to shop. I'll be back Sunday afternoon. For the 2 nights and 3 days I am out, I've expanded a bit the comment box on the sidebar so that you guys can update each other. You may post there pix, vids and news to share to the others. I hope you guys will be generous to share.

I'll try my best to post and have asked help from others too. I just hope that they're not too busy with their own personal stuff. At any rate, let me give my advance thank you to those who will be updating. I am certain many will greatly appreciate your sharing.

With that said, I'm logging off now. One more hour and I'm heading to the airport.

I hope that even when I'm away you guys will enjoy your stay here and will leave your footprints for me to read when I'm online.

Please share SS501 to the world.

Ciao!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have nice trip. Pls gain more information to share.
I'm really envy to hear that you can go there!
Ahhhh!

Greeeen said...

thank for sharing!
hope you have a great memory in Hong Kong!

Unknown said...

wat you said about fans is soo true. i'm a newbie fan (only 5 months or so) but i get that ss501 smile every time too

have fun and come back with lots of great stories for us. wishing i was you.

Latigre said...

I hope you enjoy your time at the concert. Have a fun and memorable trip. I wish I could be there. To watch them performing life is about a billion time better than the video, and to see them up close and personal is even better. Since you stay in the same hotel, that chance is very close. Good luck and have fun!

sieyee said...

Dear Liezle,

Enjoy your trip...and bring back lots of storiess...

missing you...

xlodvnava said...

Enjoy!! And very well said regarding us 'being one because we share the same smile whenever we hear SS501'... Thank you also for your hard work on updating your blog... much appreciated!

Karren168 said...

Oh my... Liezle, your blog entry here is so touching because it's so true... SS501 helped all of us form friendships & unites us even if we're from different countries...

I'm also excited for your first Persona... I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun... hope i'll also be able to watch SS501 concert in person...

Enjoy SS501, Persona HK & hope to meet you in the near future :)

mailene said...

hi sis, hope u, BB, khin and nacy have a great great time. kisses to u all.

waaahh, inggit ako.. sasama na ko sa susunod. hehe

muah

H said...

have fun! we'll be waiting for you t come back and share with us about your first persona! ^^

Anonymous said...

i envy u, liezle....i wish i could be there, hiks...hikss..
u'll be breathing the same air with the 5 gorgeous man in the world, 'wowoooooooww, that's so lucky.
hope u enjoy ur trip and bring us with many good news and fancam and stories. tell the boys, i love them.

Sudal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WanNurNasyitah said...

hi liezle.
enjoy ur trip this time ok?
u missed the 2 persona.
n dis one will be a great memory to remember.
n i hope u can share with us ur stories when u r back this sunday.
dont forget to take some pics or vids when u r there.
i hope i can be there too.
unfortunately not.
hehe
anyway.
Enjoy Liezle.

Jennifer said...

Hi Liezle,

Have a wonderful and memorable trip at the HK persona. I wish I am there too. Keke. :P

Do share with us your stories and pictures too. And have alots of fun there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,
have a safe trip and please send flying kisses to each member of SS501 for me ;)
Can't wait for your next post!

maryho2323 said...

Hi Liezle,

Take care and have lots of fun...