Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[Pix] Jung Min & Hyung Jun's Arrival @ Thailand Airport 04.19.11

Much much thanks Marvie for shoving this set of photos here. I am still a bit busy finishing some reports before I go and take my leave.

I have been reading tweets and seems that Jung Min and Hyung Jun both enjoyed their first night in Bangkok as both went out. From reports, Jung Min went to Paragon and he has a photo taken inside BALENCIAGA. Then I think Jung Min and Hyung Jun both went to have a massage at Thong Lor.




Credit : OminkOJunuS@twitter/ SS501 Baidu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it just me, or do they look kinda solemn? i don't expect them to be cheerful all the time, but they're usually smiling at airports, so i'm worried if they're ok.
on a side note, i love how the flight attendant in the back is totally fangirling. XD

Poshdrive said...

Waaah!! Seems like they are enjoying themselves... They must be having lots of fun!