Thursday, April 28, 2011

[Pix] Who is the guy clad in tight jeans?

The other night, I posted a guessing game on this post. I asked,whose pair of legs is this?

From the answers on the comment box, I got Heo Young Saeng as the most answer, followed by Uh Yeong (Jung Min's manager also known as Ranka-Chan) then Jung Min.


I know you guys have been dying to know the answer. Before I give you that, let me post the full photo of that legs clad in a pair of tight jeans.



The answer...

The pair of legs belong to ...


Jung Min's manager Uh Yeong. ^_^

Geez, I wonder if JM influence him to wear such tight jeans. But hey he looks good in it. ^^ Hee, for some who knows me, I've a thing for guys with nice legs. ^^ Anyway...



I couldn't believe myself looking for Ranka-Chan in my viewfinder whenever I can't find Jung Min in from the people crowding him. And when I see him, I couldn't help myself from clicking away to take his photos. Do you believe that I've taken about a hundred photos of him? Yeah, believe me. ^_^.

Guys, since Ranka-Chan is not a 'public' figure, may I request you NOT TO RE-POST this set of photos anywhere? I only did this for fun, k? Hope you guys will abide my simple request.

Alright, you know what? Jung Min's manager seems to have gained quite a number of fans. At the fan signing, when he came out when JM was being interviewed fans screamed and even shouted his name. He looked up to the fans who called his name and acknowledge them and fans screamed again. So cute! Ranka-Chan looks shy but when you smile at him he'll return the smile.









12 comments:

Chara said...

Ha ha... what? ^^'

Liezle, you little... :-)
I can't believe you post the legs of Ranka-chan--- LOL, so cute! Cute you!

We all were totally mistaken!

Good JOB!

Anonymous said...

I never knew that Ranka-chan had lots of fans. He should have his own fanclub, count me in!

Anonymous said...

Ranka-chaan~ haha i knew it. thanks for sharing pics, liezle. ;D
i love how he's getting so many fans now. i gotta say, i'm becoming a fan of WooYeong oppa, too. he just seems so quietly dependable and cutely shy. and he takes good care of our Jung-chan. ^_^

Lestari2412 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lestari2412 said...

Liezle ...^^

You're Same as me...!!!
Can't take much of Jung Min BUT...
I did taken some of Ranka Chan Pic
hahahhs LOL ...
now he is has many own fans after being JM Manager....hhhehe

I was the 1 who love him to as My New Lover....kekekek
was been skinship with him in crowded of fans in the Airport...LOL

Wanna see ...!!! how hansome Ranka Chan taken by me ...here you go...
http://www.facebook.com/srilestari2412

Anonymous said...

is it just me or he does look a little like kim bum? he's cute!

Riley said...

HAHAHHA OMGG!! I LOVE IT!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH RANKA-CHAN WHEN HE'S IN SINGAPORE!! omggg and i love the way he walk! ^^ so cool.

i even went up to him to request for a picture with him, but he's just to shy!! omggg.. he almost killed me that time! hope he has his own fanclub!
count me in too! hahahahahah

etet said...

Thought it might just be me when I first "spy'd" him... There's something about him that caught my eye...
Part of the reason is the way he treats JM and the fans....
But after JM, I too find myself trying to locate Ranka chan...hehe

KyuteKyuJun said...

Me too!!! Ranka-chan looks like Kim Bum to me... ^^"

hehe ^^ Seeing all the comments before me... I think JungMin's fans are going to be Ranka-chan's fans too~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Ranka-Chan cute:D Count me in!!! XD

KassyOng said...

Count me in too!~ Ranka-Chan's super cute~ XD He's indeed gaining more and more fans each day~ =D

Anonymous said...

well i have a reason for not knowing who the owner of that leg was.. he's cute.. :))