Tuesday, June 14, 2011

[Article] Another Interesting Comments from Hyun Joong from Every Night

Hyun Joong was one of the guest in last night's broadcast of 'Every Night'. He made another interesting comments which media caught and put in the news. Read below English translation of the article from Newsen which I lifted from Hancinema.

***

[News] Hyun Joong once betrayed for money
Lifted from Hancinema
Source : news.nate.com

Kim Hyun-joong spoke about the time he was betrayed by someone he knew for money.

On the SBS TV program "Every Night" on the 13th, 'looks from God' Kim Hyun-joong and 'voice from God' Lee Byung-joon made appearances.

The cast of this program ran through the number of commercials Kim Hyun-joon had done and pressed, "How much money did you make?" to which Kim Hyun-joong answered, "It's not something someone my age can make easily".

About investing he said, "I have one everywhere. I do distribution investment and I give my parents pocket money too. It hasn't been long since I started saving money. I also felt money can make people distant. So I put all my assets to a management. I once lent money to someone I know and never got it back. How could you ignore a friend in need?" and more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's too nice. When it comes to money, even close friends can take advantage of one's trust.