Tuesday, June 14, 2011

[Article] Hyun Joong said that he looks like a matchstick

Check this article why Hyun Joong said that he looks like a matchstick. ^^

Hyun Joong is full of witty remarks.

***

[News] Kim Hyun-joong "I have a complex... I want to be a great ajeossi"
Lifted from Hancinema
Source : Newsen via Nate

Kim Hyun-joong revealed he has a complex about his looks.

On the SBS TV program "Every Night" on the 13th, 'looks from God' Kim Hyun-joong and 'voice from God' Lee Byung-joon made appearances.

Kim Hyun-joong said, "I also have a complex about my looks. I keep growing a beard. I don't understand why I keep growing them when I'm an idol" and caused laughter. He continued, "My eye bags are quite bad too. I became dark because I like playing soccer. My body is fair but my face is dark. Looking at myself while taking a shower, I look like a matchstick".

"When I look back to the "Boys over Flower" days, I miss it. I want to go back. But no I realize I should become a great ajossi rather than a pretty boy".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy is just wayy too funny. The things he says is just so candid and out of this world which adds to many of his charms. Wayy too adorable!

Anonymous said...

One exquisit matchstick he is! Lol

Anonymous said...

I like it when he said 'I should become a great ajussi rather than a pretty boy'

that's ma boy!!!!

kiss!! kiss!!

Anonymous said...

Love his witty and 4D so much.

pengfoo said...

Has he got to kill us with laughter too?!!! Hyun Joong is just so funny.

Hey, Match-stick, come light my fire!

Anonymous said...

That's wuri 4D hyunjoong.....can't stop loving and adoring him, LOL.